The undying series (Rex x villain reader)

Start from the beginning

The world around them turns into neon colors, Bobo grabs Noah and gets him out of the bikers way. "wtf is going on"

Rex activates his powers... nothing happens, a strange masked villain hits him again but this time with a gun.

Rex has been shot! once again on the floor, pain filling his body. tracing the wound... searching for the bullet...what...it's a needle. his body absorbing every bit of the strange fluid.

drops to the ground

Bobo already called help, but Rex wasn't having it, adrenaline pumping through his body. the bracelet begins to ring, there was an option

"block"

pressing it without thought, instantly feeling bumps of power through his body again, got on his motorcycle, not giving one single fuck about traffic. all that mattered was catching up to them.

The villain kept on taking turns, but Rex was still on their back.

Bobo starts communicating through the earpiece "Rex! we need backup! they're too many! they keep on multiplying!" "Hold on guys! I'm close to catching them" Rex felt a rush he hasn't felt for a long time, driving at a speed he's not allowed to is always exciting.

Finally! a dead-end, The villain stops, guess they didn't know the street as they thought, a smirk spreads through Rex's face. they got off their drive and start running, without a notice the motorcycle drifted toward them, making a big explosion.

immediately shielding himself "Don't think you won-" driving through the explosion.

-The villain is already in the building- using his mutation to fly at them, unluckily for him a smoke bomb hits his head.

"I.. should be more careful" feeling pain but adrenaline has never been stronger. arriving at the rooftops to see the villain running away, "if a chase is what you want then your wish will come true"

running to the edge of the building, his smirk doesn't last as the villain took a jump. "shot" using his wings again, catching up to them.

"Stop!" Rex says before he goes to pin them, The villain takes a risk and jumps, there's a big gap, shocked Rex too.

The villain falls to the other building, hurting their leg.

Taking the chance, "You can't escape now!" finally tackles them, The villain gets a small device, and points it at Rex, once again feeling weaker than before.

blocking his powers but that doesn't stop him! he's angry at this point. kicking the device away, finally using his new fighting technique.

as excepted the villain fights back, he tries to trap you but you keep on getting away.

finally had enough of this bullshit, grabbed his shirt, all that was written on his face is anger and shock, instantly throwing him away.

for once his luck started to work, and Bobo came! an Upside Rex smiles seeing them arrive "Finally!"

looking at the three of them, I'm surrounded "You are outnumbered, surrender" Agent Six points his katana at the villain with full confidence.

Your Pov:

standing on the edge, reaching slowly for your backup gun.

Boss's number one rule! don't let them get yo- w-WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GUN! -it's on the other side of the building- damn this boy, taking a step back. looking at the ground, there were a lot of their forces.

I'm out of breath, weapons, and the ground is full of their forces.

huh, but I believe I've done my mission.