Primis Dempey x Reader

This wasnt requested by anyone,  I just wanted to write.

Tank: "OORAH"
---------------------------------------------------------

It was 2am at the german work site known as Der Rise. Everything was hurting and I couldnt focus on anything. Sleep was beyond grasp. I was wondering around the cat walk,  and sat down. Tears started to fall from my eyes. 'I dont know how much more I can take....  Im not strong enough....  Im weak.... ' Soon you heard foot steps walk up to the cat walk and saw the marine,  standing there with a worried look on his face. "Are ya alright (y/n)?" he hugs you lovingly. Oh,  how could you forget,  that this lovely marine was your boyfriend. He kissed your tears away. "Ya know you can always talk to me (y/n)" he kisses your cheek sweetly and holds you close. "I know...  It just...  Feel insecure and weak..." His eyes widen in shock,  he then groped your boobs.  "Ya see these? These are beautiful!" He then groped your ass,  "This is beautiful!" he then rubbed his hands all over your body.  "Everything about you is beautiful,  and you are very strong. Any body who says otherwise deserves a kick in the teeth" he said,  purring into your ear. You blushed hard and kissed him passionately. He kisses back, tilting his head to make the kiss deeper. How could you forget that this handsome marine was yours?