8

12 Months after breakup.

"Shit!" I quickly raced to my car and unlocked it, getting soaked to to bone in pouring down rain. I knew it was supposed to rain today but not this bad, Jesus.

Huffing, I ran a hand through my soaked hair and started the car, resting my head on the wheel. "A year today," I peeled my head off the wheel and let out a dry laugh, "Wow."

Shaking my head, I shifted out of park and drove home, slower than normal because I'm not about to slide off into the ocean.

I got home after forty minutes of slow traffic and driving. Locking the car door, I booked it to my house and unlocked the door with slippery fingers.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I shook my hair again and set down my bag and keys on the table, then throwing off my shirt.

Followed by my work pants (tripping over the ends and falling into my hallway but shhhh) and then my socks. Finally reaching my bathroom, I stripped my underwear off and turned on the shower head to hot, and finally relaxing my cold and tired muscles under the spitting water.

I hopped out a few minutes later after washing off sweat from work and the cold of the rain, I decided to withhold on a shirt and tugged on underwear and a pair of black joggers.

Moving back to my kitchen, I whipped up pancake mix and was about to pour some into my awaiting pan when I heard three sharp knocks on my door.

Furrowing my brows in confusion, I set down the mix on the counter, turned the heat down and walked over, turning the knob and and opening the door.

The oven mit I had on slipped out of my shaking hands as I gripped the doorknob harder, willing the tears not to fall.

With my blurred vision, I growled to the drenched figure "Why the fuck are you here Jinyoung?"