Chapter sixteen - Happy ending

Jesy's POV (seven months later - sorry for the skipping time)

"Jesy, wake up!" a voice sharply whispered. I opened my eyes and saw Perrie. "You've slept in," she giggled. I smiled.

Perrie and I have been a couple for a whole year and a month. For our one year anniversary, Perrie bought me a new car. And I took her to Disney Land as a surprise. The two of us were extremely happy and things couldn't get any better.

Perrie's stomach had been getting bigger and rounder. She calls herself fat, but I call her beautiful. 

"Jesy, why aren't you answering me?" Perrie asked me. "Huh? Oh sorry, Pezz. I zoned out for a while," I said and pecked her lips. 

"No you weren't. You were ignoring me," she said. "No I wasn't," I said back. "Yes you were," she told me. I sighed. I know this was just a mood swing for her, but I'm getting pretty tired of it.

"Jesy... I'm hungry," Perrie complained. I nodded. "It's afternoon now. What would like for lunch?" I asked. "Subway," she answered. I nodded. 

We both got into my car that Perrie bought me. I got the two of us a wrap from Subway and we ate it in my car. In the middle of eating her wrap, Perrie stopped eating and dropped her wrap.

"Perrie, what's wrong?" I asked her. Her body tensed. "Jesy... it... it hurts!" she whined. "What hurts?" I asked her in worry. She gasped and shut her eyes. 

"JESY, DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!" she screamed in pain. Oh my gosh. Is Perrie going into labour?

I immediately started the car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital. The trafic was slow, so I beeped my horn and yelled, "HURRY UP MY GIRLFRIEND IS GOING INTO LABOUR!" outside the window. People stared at me like I was crazy.

We arrived at the hospital and I rushed with Perrie inside. Before I knew it, Perrie was on the hospital bed. "You're ready to push!" a doctor shouted. 

Perrie screamed as she gave birth to Angela. I was holding her hand tightly. Her palm was sweaty. "I see a head!" the doctor announced.

"Keep pushing Perrie!" I instructed. Perrie screamed out in pain once again and gave a final push. "The baby is here!" said the doctor, pulling the final part of the baby out.

Perrie gasped for air and looked at Angela. She was tiny and pink. Thank goodness she looked a lot like Perrie and not the rapist.

The doctor handed the baby to Perrie. Perrie's eyes were in tears as she cradled Angela in her arms. "Jesy! She's here!" she breathed, looking at me. 

I realized I had tears in my eyes, too. I bent over to kiss Perrie. "Good job, babe. You can get some rest now," I whispered to her.

Perrie smiled and closed her eyes to sleep. I took Angela from her arms and cradled her. I can't believe she's here. "Hello Angela," I said softly to the baby.

I smiled as I thought about the engagement ring I bought Perrie a few weeks ago. I'll propose to her soon. We'll get married and have a happy family.

Perrie's POV

I woke up and remembered what happened before. Angela was born. This is the happiest day of my life.

Two days have passed after I gave birth and Jesy arrived to pick me up from this hospital with Angela. She drove back to our flat excitedly.

Jesy unlocked the door to our flat while I was holding Angela. When the door swung open, all I heard was "SURPRISE!"