Chapter six - I'm here for you

Perrie's POV

"Here we are," Jesy reminded me. It was another day, and Jesy had driven us to a casual date at Nandos. We both went inside and sat on a table for two. 

"I can't believe this is really happening. I never thought I would get to date you," Jesy told me. I smiled. "Well it's happening. And I never thought of dating a girl before. Jesy? If I date you, does it mean that I'm a l- lesbian now?" I asked worriedly.

Jesy smiled. "You've dated Lucas before. If you're dating me now, you're bi-sexual," Jesy explained. I nodded. "Oh." Well of course it is.

She saw the worried look on my face and smiled. "Being bi-sexual isn't a bad thing, Perrie. It's normal. And it's just that sometimes people hate how two people of the same gender like each other. I think that's pretty stupid. Every one is different," she comforted. I nodded and smiled. 

For the rest of the date, Jesy and I ate our Nandos and talked. By that time, I felt great. I've never gone to a date like this with Lucas. With Jesy, everything was perfect.

I didn't have to fake laugh, because Jesy has heard my real laugh before which is not that pretty. Lucas always thought girls should have a cute little laugh. He always thought that girls should wear dresses and female sorts of pants instead of tracksuits.

Jesy has seen the real side of me before and she is a girl herself, so I feel a bit more free.

Then finally, the great date at Nandos was over, so Jesy and I came back into our flat that we shared with the other girls.

"Hey where were you?" Leigh-Anne asked in front of the TV. "Nandos," Jesy replied. "As friends?" Jade almost said. But Leigh-Anne slapped her arm. Jade giggled. 

I went into the room that Jade and I shared and put my little handbag on my bed. I started to change. First, I took my jacket off. Then I took off my top.

Then suddenly, someone opened the door. I gasped. But it was Jesy. Good. But I was only wearing my shorts and my bra.

"Hey Perrie," Jesy greeted. She closed the room door and observed me with wide eyes. "Jesy I'm changing," I told her. She shrugged and smiled. "So what?" she asked. "You look hot."

Jesy walked over to me and started kissing me. "Jesy stop, I need to change," I said in between kisses. She didn't stop. She kept on kissing me. "Fine then," I giggled.

I put my arms around her waist and started kissing her back. But then the door opened without us knowing. Jesy and I kept kissing.

"Oh... my... gosh..." said a voice at the doorway. I immediately pulled away in shock and looked to see who was there. It was Leigh-Anne. Behind her, was a very surprised looking Jade.

Jesy and I blushed. Then came a very awkward silence. "Um so... you two were... just kissing... what, uh, are we missing out on something...?" Leigh-Anne asked. Jade's eyes were wide and her mouth was hanging low.

Jesy looked at me. I stared back at Jesy. And we explained to Jade and Leigh-Anne about us and how it happened. 

Thankfully, Jade and Leigh-Anne accepted our little relationship. "I knew this was coming!" Leigh-Anne confessed to us. "Same," added Jade. "And if you don't mind, can you please kiss again?"

Jesy turned to me and smiled with a tiny blush. I leaned forward and got us locked in another kiss. "AWWW!" Leigh-Anne and Jade said loudly.

I rolled my eyes in a joking way and let go of the kiss. Leigh-Anne and Jade were about to go away and leave Jesy and I alone when Jade stopped.