Chapter 5(finally)

I soon began waking up so I tried to get up but I was strapped to a bed, I began to yell out "HELP" but deep down, I knew I would get no response. I was completely miserable. Why would Izuku, my old best friend, do this to me?
Why did this happen at all?

I looked up at the ceiling while pouring my feelings out with a monotone dead face. I would've been so happy to see him alive, but he kidnapped me. I suddenly felt the urge to break free, I began to struggle and trying to wiggle out somehow. I feel so helpless, I feel weak. I began to cry even more with a visible hurt expression laying on my face. Why Izu-kun?

Someone then knocked on the door and I quickly looked up with my startled tear stained face. The door began opening before a head piped in and looked at me. My vision is blury because of my tears, but I know for sure that's Izu-kun, no one else has unique hair like his..

"Ahh you're finally awake!" he giggled creepily

that sent chills down my spine. I stared down and shut my eyes closed tightly, is this just a nightmare? I opened my eyes to izu-kun really close to my face "Hey what's wrong?" He did a little pout "What have you become?..." I mumbled to him while facing downwards, beginning to cry harder. "Something better than a pesky hero, that's what" I looked up at him shocked "But, that was your... dream" "Things change babe" he said with a smug face as he gently brought my chin up with his finger tips making our faces really close.

"Right..." I said awkwardly. He began to unstrap me and once he did, I quickly got up and tried to run away but he was really quick to grab me by the arm, turn me around, and hug me while I struggled to set myself free of his strong embrace. I kept squirming under his arms but he wouldn't let go

"LET GO OF ME IZUKU" I screamed i began sobbing as i gave up my struggling. I layed by head back on his chest as I cried as my legs became weak and my arms were just dangling by my sides "Please, please please...."

Before i knew, he had turned me around and placed his lips on mine as one of his arms went around my waist and the other caressed the back of my head as he pushed my body against his. I felt my eyes widen is shock

Was this really happening? Is this ok?  he's a villain for crying outloud!! I put my hands on his chest and tried pushing him away from me, but the outcome was us falling ontop of the bed with me ontop of him

Izuku then turned us around; It was now him ontop of me. He pinned my hands above my head and pulled away from the kiss. I was panting and could feel my cheeks burning. He looked at me in the eyes with a soft expression "Y/n, i'm not letting you leave" He said as his expression became more serious.

A/N
Ok, i know this isn't that long, but the pressure and writers block is coming back
I CAN promise that i will put an effot to update atleast once every week