Ch.2

-Your Pov-
I was on my way to buy some groceries for Inko, ever since izukus "Death" I've been visiting her everyday not even once have I not visited her. Since no one else is there to comfort her, I'm the one who does it. I'm not forced to. It was my own choice and I'm glad I made that choice. Whenever we pass by izukus room we always stare at his untouched dusty doorknob along with the sign he has on his door. We both know that if we stare at it for more that 2 seconds, we'll have a breakdown. So... we just take one glance that doesn't even last a second.

I got to the grocery store and walked inside trying not to think about izuku. I got the groceries I needed, payed, and exited with bags in one hand. I got a bit thirsty so I decided to go to a cafe close by. While on my way there i... felt like I was being.....Followed. I quickly turned around but...there was no one there. How? I could've sworn I felt like i was being followed?! I decided to ignore it, it might've just been....A...... fly? Yeah it was probably just a stupid fly buzzing behind me! But.. why do I not believe that? I went to the cafe got some coffee and walked to the apartments inko and izu- inko lives in. I walked to her apartment and knocked. The door opened to reveal......

-Cliffhanger-
So this isnt on hold anymore :)
Lmao sorry you guys proly know who opens the door tho XD I'll try and update but sorry this was short, next chapter will be much longer I can guarantee you that! Goodnight my Lil Chans :3

      -ElizaaChan