One, Two, Three, Bamm! Time To Transform Once Again! [1]

All around the bright universe were humans and creatures alike smiling. It did not matter whether they were asleep or awake, waking up or falling asleep, everywhere you went there were people smiling. Somewhere in the Garden of Rainbows, Japan specifically, the legendary heroes known as Pretty Cure were just waking up. Or, well, most of them were. Some of them, for example Hyuuga Saki and Natsuki Rin, were already up on their feet and taking a run around town. Some were just sleeping calmly, such as Shirayuki Hime and Yamabuki Inori. All around Japan, the hearts of these warriors were beating in sync.

But all good things come to an end.

Nagisa sighed as she plopped down on the seat next to Akane's Tako Cafe. Hikari giggled as she walked up to her and sat down across from her. "Is High School really that rough?" she questioned, moving a lock of blonde hair behind her ear.

"It's terrible!" Nagisa exclaimed, exhausted. "All we do is study, study, study. We barely get breaks!" Hikari smiled softly. She was in her second year of Middle School, or just her second year of school in general. "Well, at least I have you, Honoka and the rest of our friends to pull me through it."

"Oh, where is Honoka, by the way?" Hikari asked, looking around for the blunette.

"She has a meeting for the science club," Nagisa stated, sighing hard. "Ugh, if only something bad happened and we'd have to save the world again!"

"We should be careful what we wish for, Nagisa," Mepple stated, slightly annoyed at the brunette's rash actions. "In this world you never know what could happen."

"Yeah, yeah.." Nagisa sighed, looking up at the sky.

~

"Why do I have to be a fairy!?" a certain black haired hothead exclaimed at her sister.

"Because, Faith, you, Joy and Hayden can't be Pretty Cures," Hope said to her calmly. "Besides, you'll be given the power to transform into humans at any time. You just have to play the part."

Faith groaned in annoyance, before getting patted on her back by her triplet sister, Joy. "Come on, Faith, it's not that bad."

"Whatever."

Mimi looked around, proud of who she chose to be a part of their team. There was Hope, Ellica, their friend Iris, herself and another friend of theirs, Sana. On the other hand, there was Faith and Joy, who were Hope's triplets, and Hayden, Iris's boyfriend. "Alright, guys!" Hope half-shouted, gaining her friends' attention. Everyone looked at her as she took something out of her pocket; five crystals, each a different shape. One of them was purple and in the shape of a half moon. Another one was yellow and orange and in the shape of a sun, she handed that crystal to Sana, the Pretty Cure of Sunlight. The next crystal was pink and red, and as expected, in the shape of a heart. Hope handed that crystal to Iris, the Pretty Cure of Love and Desire. The fourth crystal was a natural green colour and the shape of a leaf. Ellica got handed that crystal, making her the Pretty Cure of Nature. The final crystal was a shimmering blue one, the shape of a peace symbol. That one went to Mimi, the Pretty Cure of Friendship.

"What do we do with them?" Ellica asked, examining her leaf crystal.

Hope smiled warmly, looking at her then at her crystal. "Just do exactly what I'm about to do." Hope rolled her right hand, the hand that had the crystal in, into a fist, then held it out. "Pretty Cure! Celestial Godify!" she opened her fist and the crystal flew out of her hand and straight onto her head. Out of it came silver bars, flying around her head to form a tiara of some sort. Next, her hair grew longer and so bright that it was almost white. After that, purple gloves formed around her wrists. And on her feet appeared sandals with silver laces leading up to her knees. Her shorts turned into a simple, short, purple skirt. Over that was a white top with silver lining and no-shoulder sleeves. In her ears appeared small star shaped earrings, and finally on her skirt appeared a small silver pocket with a very tiny key, with a moon symbol on it, in it.