Chapter 16

-_-_-_-Chapter 16-_-_-_-

'Chaeyoung? Mina? '
Dahyun called out.

'

Oh hey Dahyun~ great to see u again' Mina said smiling.

/ And now she's smiling???
Dafuq? / Chaeyoung thought

'Hyunnieeeeee' Chaeyoung said opening her arms for Dahyun.

And then the two were now embraced by each other's hugs.

Chaeyoung took a glance to Mina's way.

She was pouting, and she looked adorable.

/ How on earth would be a cold-princess be pouting? I mean I never saw her being smiley or pouting, What happen to the cold-hearted Mina that everyone knows? But she's adorable /
Chaeyoung thought

'Chaeyoung! '

'Uh- w-what? '

'Why do u seem distracted?? '

'Uh, nothing' Chaeyoung said scratching her nape.

Dahyun noticed Chaeyoung's a bit off today but she just shrugged it off knowing her.

'So what brings you here? '
Chaeyoung asked.

'Ohh... Tzuyu suggested that we should visit you here because she really miss u..
Like.... She was always asking me 'Unnie how's Chaeyoung? '
'Unnie I miss her' so yeahhh'
Dahyun explained

'I didn't know this tall and savage yoda miss me this much'Chaeyoung said a smirk forms on her lips.

'Yah unnie! Don't tease me!
It is true..... I really miss you ya'knowwwwwwww Can I get a huggg pleaseeee????? '
Tzuyu pleaded

'Aish come here'
Chaeyoung said opening her arms to Tzuyu.

The two were hugging comfortably but was distracted by Mina's cold voice.

'Uhhh Chaeyoung,  I will go now, let's meet in the student council's officee' Mina said smiling sadly then walked away

The three were now sharing confused looks.

'What's up with her?' Dahyun asked

Chaeyoung could only shrug not knowing what really is the reason.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

'What took you so long Chaeng? ' Mina asks as she sees Chaeyoung entering.

After the little moment with her friends. Chaeyoung decided to go since she will be confronted by the president.

'Uhhh mianhe~ Minari~'
Chaeng said looking down at the ground.

'No no no ~ don't be sad,I am not mad okay? 'She said standing up and walk towards Chaeyoung to hug her.

Chaeyoung was startled, she was trying to process it all from her head, from the cold interactions to the comforting ones and this smiley and sweet Mina.

'Okayyy, So,What can I help u?? 'Chaeyoung asked now smiling showing her dimple.

/ Aww! Look at that smile! So adorable. / Mina thought.

'Uhhhmm, would you help me clean this office? It has been 84 years just kidding it has been months that I haven't clean this' Mina said averting her eyes into the dusty shelves.

'Okayyy so, shall we start??? '
Chaeyoung asked excitedly.

'YEAH!  Let's start from the bookshelfs' Mina muttered

Then the two went to the library corner.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chaeyoung was busy cleaning the bookshelfs while holding the ladder tightly because she knows what will happen if she didn't hold the ladder.

The President was cleaning the bookshelf beside Chaeyoung but was not in the ladder because she's cleaning the lower part of the bookshelf while Chaeyoung was in the upper one.

Mina was busy humming when she heard Chaeyoung's scream
She then move her gaze up to see Chaeyoung falling.

As if everything was in a slowmotion she stretched her arm to catch the younger one and her attempt to catch her was successful.

The two were now staring at each other, Chaeyoung was mesmerized by the latter's beauty upclosed while the older one was staring at her too.

/ She's beautiful. /They both thought at the same time.

'E-heeemmm' A voice interrupted that was coming from the door.

Mina accidentally drop Chaeyoung for she was startled by the voice. Then here's Chaeyoung groaning in pain. She was curious as to why Mina dropped her like that.

'I see you are having a good time here?  I am sorry If I interrupted something'
Jihyo said teasingly with that smirk on her face.

'What do u need Thomas? '
Mina said glaring at her.

'Oh just, Nayeon said to fetch you here cause were now having lunch. It is already 12:00 if you did not notice but seems like you lost track of time because you were busy doing this "lovey dovey" things with your friend here' Jihyo explained still smirking.

'Ohh uh yeah. I am coming.  Chaeng will too.' Mina replied shortly.

'Oh Hi Jihyo-unnie' Chaeng appeared and  greeted the older one.

'Hi Chaeng! So let's go? '
Jihyo said smirking.

Mina then groaned and grab the younger one's hand then went
to the cafeteria and she expected that she will need a lot of explaining to do.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! Im back! I am really sorry if I didn't update. I was focusing on my summer class but don't worry I AM FRUSTRATION-FREE and was now a little bit motivated...
So thank you so so much for the ones who still supported this lame story...  Anyways... THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK...
Btw.... Thank you so so so so so much for the 2.51k reads
That was not expected... I am happy right now and not a little bit lazy so I decided to update!

New Note√:
Hey guys! I revised this chapter, I am here to thank you guys for the 55.6k reads! Thank you so so much for the love! I hope you give my second book love also.

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

• DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)