6

Its been exactly three weeks since Minho stayed in Jeongin's house. He didn't know what was going on, since he hadn't brought his phone.

On the other hand, Jisung had successfully had his surgery. It was said to be early because if he won't have a surgery this instant, his brain tumor would get worse. After the surgery, Jisung had updated his friends, and they were all relieved.

A week later..

"But mom!" Jisung pleaded with his puppy eyes. "I don't want to marry a man I don't even love! That won't work either if he doesn't love me or something!"

That's right. Jisung is now caught on a forced marriage, so he could be taken care of. And since his parents knew he was gay, they knew the exact person to take care of Jisung with all his life

Felix.

I'm kidding its not Felix.

"I'm sure you'll love him, sweetie! We can't also stay here in the US, we have to go back to Korea, also to meet your future husband." Mrs. Han said.

Jisung grumply stormed off the living room and went to his room.

"Minho Hyung, I hope you forgive me when I come back.. I hope we can still be friends. I love you still, I always will."

On the other hand...

"Minho hyung, I really think you should." Jeongin insisted as he lend out his phone to his hyung. "Its been a month, hyung. I feel like they're worried sick about you."

"Fine." Minho muttered and took the phone, he dialed in Chan's number.

[AN: bold is MINHO, itilized is chan]

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Chan?"

"Who is t— Minho?! Is that you?!"

"Yeah, hyung. Its me."

"You're alive! I mean, I believed you are, but.. That doesn't matter now. Where are you?!"

"I'm with a new friend. Like a brother.. I met last month and stayed here."

"Minho, you shouldn't be staying with people you barely know!"

"He's Hyunjin's brother, relax."

"He— oh. Well, you better come home. Your parents are here with.. Someone."

"You're still in my house?!"

"Of course we are, we aren't gonna leave this house behind. remember what we last told you? We will be looking out for the house for you."

"Sorry for worrying you, all of you. I'm coming home."

"That's my son."

"You're wh— ugh, I won't even ask. Bye Channie, love ya."

"Love you too, Min."

After the phone call had ended, Minho had a huge smile plastered on his face, but he was also worried. he was coming home, and his parents were there with someone. Yet he felt relieved that Chan wasn't angry or anything.

"Innie.." Minho looked at Jeongin with sad eyes, he didn't want to leave the younger. He grew to love the younger's company, and he became very clingy to Jeongin.

"I'll come with you. hyung. If you want.." Jeongin smiled at his hyung but Minho's smile was wider. "Of course!" The older exclaimed.

"Shall we go?" Minho asked and Jeongin replied with a nod. They left the house in a hurry and grabbed a taxi, since they lived in the opposite end of the town, meaning it was very far from Minho's home.

Once they arrived, Jeongin couldn't believe his eyes. This was the first time he saw a mansion THIS big. Minho laughed at the younger and grabbed his hand and pulled him. They knocked on the big wooden door, and Hyunjin had open it.

"H- hyung?" Jeongin stuttered as he was in shock. Last time he saw his brother was when he left to the other side of town. "Y- Yeni?" Hyunjin also stuttered but then felt the urge to hug his younger brother. Hyunjin cried out, as well as Jeongin. Minho smiled at what was happening, he wish Jisung was here. He missed the squirrel boy's presence, yet there was this feeling that was making him nervous.. about what? He doesn't know.

"We should.... Probably go inside." Hyunjin giggled as he hugged MINHO as well and instantly pulled away.

Once Minho walked in the room. He noticed five other familiar people.

"Guys! Minho hyung is here." Hyunjin yelled out and the five boys quickly looked to see who was standing beside Hyunjin, and it was indeed: Minho.

"Minho hyung?" A very oddly familiar voice called, and Minho looked back to see where the voice came from.

"Sungie?"