3

Murmurs.

Rumors.

It was driving Minho crazy.

Hearing things like,

"I heard Han Jisung died!"

"Was it because of Lee Minho?"

"Poor Minho oppa.."

"That's what he deserves for stealing my Minho oppa from me."

It literally drove him crazy as hell.

First, he felt so sad for Jisung's loss, and now the rumors.

But he asked himself, why was he so sad that Jisung is gone? Why did he feel so affected by it?

Flashback over a week ago..

"Minho! You're home! I was so worried." Woojin exclaims as he hugged Minho tightly. Woojin pulled from the hug when he heard a faint sob, after. That he saw Minho crying.

"Baby, what's wrong? Who hurt you?" Chan asks as he ran to Minho and pat his back.

"Jisungie.." Minho uttered.

Chan and Woojin were shocked. Minho crying about Jisung? They knew that Minho liked Jisung but what happened?

"Are those tears of joy that you two are together now or..." Woojin started, but then cut off by Minho. "We were supposed to meet today, but he didn't came.. Felix came, and told me Jisung died."

The two older males were more shocked.

"H-how come?"

"I don't know either." Minho uttered as he kept sobbing.

"There, there, bundle. It'll be alright, I promise." Chan softly says as he pulled Minho into a hug and let his hoodie get drenched in Minho's tears.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"You dumb hoe, why would you do that?!" Hyunjin yelled at Jisung, who was currently sitting beside him on the taxi.

"Hyunjin, stop yelling! And don't curse!" Felix yelled back. Seungmin face palmed at how noisy they were.

"If you two don't stop yelling at each other, I'm gonna stop on driving this fucking car to the airport And leave you guys hanging." Seungmin snickered.

"Sorry.." Felix and Hyunjin uttered.

"But in all honesty, Jisung why did you do that?" Hyunjin asked.

"I don't know."

"WHY YOU DONT KNOW BRO?!" Hyunjin whisper-yelled.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just didn't want him to be sad or something." Jisung whimpered.

"But what you did made him more sad. First off, you didn't come to your meet up with him. Second, you lied that you died. Third, you didn't tell him about your situation. Who knows when you'll be coming back? Who knows if you're gonna survive your fucking brain tumor?!" Hyunjin stated And it was complete silence.

"Hyunjin has a point.." Felix muttered.

"Shut up, dipshit. You even helped Jisung with his dumb plan on telling Minho hyung he died." seungmin spat. "Cmon! He's my friend."

"They're both your friends Felix. You should've thought twice about how Minho hyung would feel. Same goes to you, Han Jisung. I didn't know you were that dumb." Hyunjin finally spoke out while crossing his arms and giving a death glare at the two. "Minho hyung is really nice and considerate, and very understanding. You should've told the truth. Plus, you should've confessed first before suddenly disappearing. Can't you see? Don't you know? Whenever I mention you, he smiles, he feels happy. now that you're moving, he'll be back to his normal self. The person who looks like he gates the world. Jisung, I get that you need to move because of your brain tumor.. But you should've said goodbye more properly."

I... i cant go back tho. Jisung thought to himself.

Im such a big fuckup.

[And there ya have it folks. Let me know in my twt @/straykidsbundle bout ur thoughta on my dm♥]