5

Minho woke up to the sound of the piano playing, so he checked out where it was coming from. As said, Jeongin told him he is always in the music room. The music room was filled of instruments and even some microphones. Minho knew Jeongin loved music.

"Hey Innie.." Minho said softly as he opened the door, revealing Jeongin playing the piano as said. "Hey hyung, you're awake!" Jeongin exclaims as he stopped playing.

"Great song. I feel like I've heard it before.." Minho says as he recalls the last time he heard the tune.

"Ah! I heard it from Hyunjin." He exclaims as Jeongin's eyes became wide in shock. "You know him?" The younger asked. "Of course I do, I know him because of dance.. And since he's..... Never mind." Minho uttered the last few words. "Dance? Oh yeah, Hyunjin hyung dances really great." Jeongin smiled at the thought of his brother.

"How do you know Hyunjin?" Minho asked the younger boy, "He's my... Brother."

Minho's eyes widened, he didn't know it would be such a little world. Minho knew Hyunjin, and he was closer to him more than Felix.

"Hey.. Im actually going to have some of my friends over. Do you mind?" Jeongin asked with a slight embarrassment. Minho shook his head in reply with a matching smile. Jeongin felt relieved, Minho was a nice guy.

"I never got to ask your name. If you're gonna be living with me for the past few weeks I must know your name, hyung." Jeongin stated.

"Minho. Lee Minho." Minho answered.

They both exchanged smiles until they heard the door bell.

"My friends are here!" Jeongin exclaimed as he got off the piano and rushed to the front door, with Minho following him like a little dog.

Jeongin opened the door to reveal his two friends who entered his house in a hurry.

"Why are y'all in a hurry or something?" Jeongin laughed at his friends. "This goddamn dog chased us and we weren't doing anything wrong!" HueningKai exclaims as he was panting still, while Beomgyu was already lying down in the couch. They both then noticed the kind of familiar person standing beside Jeongin.

"Are you the famous Lee Minho of SU?!" Beomgyu yelled out as he stood up from the couch and inspected Minho. "Oh my god, he is! Minho hyung, I'm a big fan of you! A lot of my friends are so gay for you but I'm bi and I heard you were already taken but that doesn't matter, oh my god what are you doing here with Yeni? I—" Beomgyu literally yelled out while hugging Minho tightly, as if MINHO couldn't breathe anymore.

"Gyu, I think you're choking him.." Kai pointed out at Minho who was becoming really red.

"Oops, sorry Minho hyung!" Beomgyu exclaimed as he let go of Minho.

"You're famous in SU? Wow, am I living in a rock or are my friends just literal fans of you, hyung?" Jeongin chuckled lightly.

they all laughed and afterwards, watched a movie while eating popcorn and cheesecakes. What else could happen?

[AN: I'm still here at the resort and I'm soooo bored so double update for y'all whooo. Love you all]