Jews Love Black Lipstick

Start from the beginning

Soon a waiter came over to place their food on the table. However, Kyle called the waiter back to complain. "Uh excuse me, I didn't order this. Also, geez do you guys know how to do the dishes? Does this look clean to you?" He held up his fork to the waiter, who didn't seem to care. "Uh, all the utensils look like that, you're just looking too closely." Kyle's mouth dropped. The waiter just took the water jug and carelessly filled the glasses, spilling water everywhere in the process.

"Excuse me??" Kyle said, trying to fight the urge to stand up. Ike grew wary. "Bro, calm down," he mumbled. Yeah, this waiter sucked, but he didn't wanna cause a scene. Kyle wasn't having any of it, though. He was fired up. "May I talk to your manager?" he asked in an angry tone. Suddenly, Stan spoke up.

"Ugh, just give it a rest already."

Kyle turned to the goth sitting next to him, forgetting all about the shitty waiter. "You," Kyle sharply said, pointing a finger to Stan, "What is your deal? Geez you're so negative all the time. If you're gonna be like that, at least don't drag others down with you." Stan angrily rolled his eyes at the red head. He slapped Kyle's accusing finger out of his face. The waiter was long gone. "You people are so delirious," Stan argued, "Everything comes to an end. We all die, and there's nothing we can do about it. Everything we do doesn't change the fact that life is still horrible. Especially you. You argue all the fucking time, when will you learn to give up? You conformists are wasting your existence fucking everything up, even though you think you're making things better."

Kyle just grew angrier. What the heck was this guy's problem? He thinks people are wasting their existence, when he's literally doing the same thing. "Complaining about all this bullshit isn't helping anyone," Kyle yelled back. Ike and Firkle were too focused on the argument to care about the rest of the restaurant looking at them. "You think us, 'conformists,' are wasting our existence? You're wasting your own existence by doing jack shit all day and what, writing poems about how you're more woke than everyone else? Everyone else is..."

Kyle kept on arguing and arguing. Stan was growing angrier every second a word came out of the annoying boy's mouth. It surprised him. Stan wasn't supposed to feel anything, let alone care so much about someone's opinion on him. Stan could feel himself shaking. All he could hear were Kyle's words, all he could feel was anger, and all he could see was the fire in the green eyes piercing him. Out of the newly felt passion, Stan snapped, and crashed his lips into Kyle's.

Ike and Firkle stared in shock. Kyle was even more shocked, and stopped talking completely. Not only because Stan was kissing him, but because his mind went completely blank. There was so much feeling in that kiss, Kyle could sense it. It was ironic, goths aren't supposed to have, or show, emotions. He was drawn into it, like someone was pulling him. He could feel himself falling in love with the depressed lunatic all over again.

Soon Kyle came to his senses, and grabbed Stan's shoulders and shoved him away, not letting go. They stared at each other for a bit, both of them breathing heavily from the argument and the crazy result of it. Kyle looked into Stan's eyes. They weren't dull, or empty. They were filled with confusion, willingness, and passion. Kyle wondered if Stan's eyes were always like that, realizing that he never made the time to try and notice. He made an angry expression at Stan again, but he wasn't actually mad anymore. "What the fuck is your problem, dude." With that, Kyle connected them again, much slower and kinder this time. Stan seemed to gladly comply, even moving his hand to cup the side of Kyle's face.

Ike and Firkle just sat there in awe.

"Woah..."

A few weeks later, the two new couples were hanging out at the Marsh household. The two Broflovskis loved their partners, and the two goths were actually so happy. They didn't even know if they deserved the goth title anymore, because of love and shit, but they still wore dark attire anyway. Kyle and Stan were on the sofa, with Stan snuggling up to Kyle and burying his face in his floofy hair, and Ike was sitting on the coffee table in front of the sofa, with Firkle nested on his lap. They were in some conversation when there was a knock at the front door.

Sharon opened it to find Sheila outside. She entered the house, and the two moms scuttled into the kitchen, the four boys not seeming to notice anything. Sheila peeked at her two sons, and the other two boys next to them. Sharon chuckled.

"So Sheila," she said in a quiet voice, a kind smile on her face, "Your boys are into some... interesting people."

The two heard the boys laugh at whatever they were talking about, and Kyle seemed to be smiling fondly, no sense of anger anywhere to be seen.

Sheila chuckled as well. "Yeah, I guess they are."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Omg heeeeyyy. This was shortttt
If it was shitty in any way, plz tell me!! I'm still an amateur & I wanna know how I can be better for yaaaaalll
dEuCeS