Ike noticed Kyle's uncertainty, and sent a comforting pat to his shoulder. "It'll be okay, bro," Ike said, "Just give it a try. C'mon, isn't this what you've always wanted? Don't be nervous. Besides, I'll literally be like, right there with you. We're in this together, dude."

Kyle slowly began to nod. Alright, let's fucking do this.

On Friday after school, the double-date day, Kyle moved his car to the front of the school, where Stan and Firkle were waiting. They were wearing full on black attire, however their skin was as pale as ever. Ike and Kyle went to stand in front of them.

"Broflovski," Firkle and Stan said in unison, directing it at their corresponding dates for today. Kyle and Ike swooned. For being "followers of satan" or whatever, the goth boys were so cute. After a few minutes of silence because of the Broflovskis' ogling, Stan turned toward his younger friend. "Why are we doing this again?" he asked, rolling his eyes. Firkle took his cigarette out of his mouth and puffed. "Because we pity them, remember?" He felt his face heat up a bit. Stan gave Firkle an unimpressed look. "Uh, you pity that conformist jock. I'm just along for the ride."

Kyle snapped out of his daze and felt himself wilt a little at Stan's comment. He appreciated what his brother tried to do, but he figured it wouldn't work in the end. Kyle could at least be there for Ike and support him, though.

"Alright, let's go," Kyle said, drawing everyone's attention to him. "Where are we going, exactly?" Firkle asked as they clamored into the car, with a hint of suspicion in his voice. He was in the back, sitting next to Ike, while Stan and Kyle were up in the front. Ike turned to smile at the goth. "TGI Fridays."

Stan and Firkle let out an exasperated sigh. "Ugh, that crowded place?" Stan said as he leaned his head on the car window. For some reason, this peeved Kyle a little. "Well, better than Sizzlers." Stan turned his head to look at Kyle, squinting. "Oh god, Sizzlers was your second option? Jeezus." Kyle's grip tightened on the steering wheel. Wow, this guy is such a downer. I mean, obviously, he's goth and all that shit, but dang, Kyle was not having a good time so far. He just kept his mouth shut, not wanting to ruin this for Ike.

"Sorry if it isn't your forte," Ike softly said to his date, still wanting him to have a good time. Firkle's face grew red. "Um, it's fine. Whatever, yanno. What difference does it make, we all die anyway, or whatever..." Firkle was stumbling on his words. Stan noticed this. He rolled his eyes, of course his friend was in love with Ike, it was so obvious. He pitied him? Yeah, bs.

On the drive to the restaurant, Kyle kept yelling at other cars, saying they were too slow or not paying attention. Stan looked at him and let out an annoyed snort. Wow, this was so pointless. He looked to the back seat to find Ike and Firkle deep in conversation. At least they were having a good time.

Once they were at TGI Fridays, they took their seats at a booth, with Firkle sitting with Ike and the other two sitting across from them. After they ordered, with Stan talking about how people can't just leave animals alone from observing all the burgers on the menu, Ike decided to get to know more about his date.

"So," he started, "You're into death or whatever?" Firkle facepalmed, but was charmed by Ike's attempt at conversation anyway. "Uh, I guess you can see it that way. Everything's pointless..." Firkle peered at Ike, a blush crossing his face, "Well... not everything, I guess..." Ike started to blush himself, and smiled sheepishly. "That's cool..."

Kyle smiled at the little scene playing in front of him. They were very cute together, and he couldn't be happier for his brother. He turned his head slightly to Stan, who was playing with his straw. Kyle scoffed. Wow, even him just sitting there is depressing. Kyle wonders what he ever saw in him in the first place.