Fortune Teller vs Witch

Cana Pov

"So your suppose to be the bad version of me? Sadly for you I don't wear that anymore." I told the evil me as she smirked at me. "We can change that."

She flicked her finger as I was now in the clothes I once worn. "There that is much better." Evil me said as she gets up and throws a card on the floor. "Cage." The evil me chanted.

I turned to see my husband Lily and our child in the cage. I glared at her "That there is playing dirty now!" I told her and she smirks.

"Goddess of the Wind! Blow my enemy away!" I chanted as I held the wind card up as I threw it at her and it was blowing her and it send her outside the guild doors.

I grabbed 10 cards and spread them all out in front of me as they formed a line. "Explosion Cards!" I chanted as it went straight to the evil me.

 "Explosion Cards!" I chanted as it went straight to the evil me

But as the dust clears I see that my attack was blocked. "That was a very strong attack I'm very surprise your this strong." Evil me tells me.

As she walks she throws a dark card at me "Dark Spirits!" She chanted as Dark spirits we're coming straight at me. "Holy Card!" I shouted/chanted and fell to my knees.

I was panting "Poison Gas!" I covered my mouth and nose. 'Shit am I gonna die from this gas...' My vision starts getting blurry.

I close my eyes only to see his face and our daughter Shouka face and I realized I shouldn't give up. I open my eyes and threw a card above me. "FRESH AIR!" The poison disappeared.

"How were you able to..." Evil me trailed off as my right arm start glowing. I threw another card straight at her "Lighting!" I chanted at her.

The attack hit her but she threw daggers at me "Cards of Daggers" Evil me chanted as my whole body was getting cut as I tried to dodge these blades.

I grabbed a card and held it up "Shield!" I chanted as the daggers were now blocked from hitting me. "Those daggers of yours won't stop me at all."

"Maybe I'll kill them by putting them in a shark tank with electrical bolts." Evil me told me with a smirk. I gave her a death glare.

"I had enough of you first you treat Lily and Shouka as caged animals by locking them in a cage then you threaten to kill them! Do you honestly think I would let that happen!" I was really angry now.

Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies!
Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!
Fairy Glitter!

Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies!Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!Fairy Glitter!

The light was so bright but it made a big explosion as the evil me turned to smoke and disappeared. I used my most powerful spell.

No one Pov

Cana fell to her knees then to the ground. She was unconscious...

To be continued