"Are you going to go towards the house." He asks.

"Yes, I'll go." She says trying to climb off him.

He sets her down and she smirks before turning back towards the car. Lindsey's quicker than her though and he grabs her waist and pushes her towards her mother. She tries to fight him but his hands gripping her hips propelling her forward is doing something to her to make her weaker than she wanted to be.

Pretty soon she was face to face with Ruth who just took Stevie's face in her hands and looked at her. They were blank staring for a while before Ruth pulled her into a giant hug and Stevie returned the embrace.

"Oh my Stevie, how are you?" Ruth asks.

"I'm good. Working but good." Stevie says.

"And you were worried about her," Lindsey smirks as Annabelle just starts laughing with her father.

"Am I really that scary dear?" Ruth questions.

"No, you're great I just...I was scared that you'd be pissed with me because I...you know, cheated on your son and kept his kid from him." Stevie explains pulling away.

"I was slightly hurt when Lindsey came back home high as a kite and in tears. I had always pictured you as a daughter and I could've sworn that you guys were going to marry. I had given my engagement ring for him to propose to you with but Greg was dating someone at the time as well and when Lindsey walked in and went straight to him and dropped the ring on his lap we were all shocked. I had thought you said no, but he told me he didn't ask you. And he was worried because it wasn't anything extravagant or fancy and you were a big rock star who could buy anything she wanted anyway. But, no I'm not angry at you." Ruth shook her head.

"Well Ruth, this is your granddaughter Annabelle Grace Buckingham." Stevie smiles grabbing a handful of Anna's hair and gently playing with it.

"I know, I've heard so much about her and Lindsey showed me that baby book you made up for him. I fell in love with her instantly. And those Buckingham blues are uncanny." Ruth smiles at the teenage girl.

"They might be blue but they are her mother's puppy dog eyes." Lindsey chimes in as the front door opens and a little girl runs out into the yard.

"UNCLE LINDSEY!" The blonde cheers sprinting to the older man. He gently bends down and scoops her into his arms.

"Cory Anne Buckingham is that you?" Lindsey asks spinning her around.

"Hehe, yes it is." The little girl giggles.

"There's something different about you," Lindsey states looking her over.

"I lost a tooth." Cory gives a big cheesy grin.

"Huh, you're right that's it. That's why you look different." Lindsey smiles.

"Uncle Lindsey, what are you doing here?" Cory asks looking at her uncle.

"I am here because I am on spring break," Lindsey tells her.

"Huh, me too. Are we going to get to spend spring break together?" Cory questions.

"Well, I don't know that's up to your mom and dad. I'm assuming they're at work right now." Lindsey chuckles.

"Yes, daddy get's off at three Momma gets off at five. They said we're having dinner here tonight." Cory explains.

"I can't wait." Lindsey puts her down.