It's been a while huh

John's POV

"H-Hey Alex, it's uh...been a while." He let's out a low growl, "Not long enough." He storms off to one of the rooms and slams the door shut. So much for apologizing.

It's been a while two years since the incident happened and I still feel really guilty. I mean come on how was I supposed to know that he was gonna go flying through a glass door! If I did I wouldn't of done the so called "surprise." I get a notification from my phone, probably one of my many friends texting me.

Horses&Corsets: Yooooo who's your roommate dude😎😎

TurtleKing: You won't fucking believe who I got this year😬

Horses&Corsets: Who!?

TurtleKing: You remember that Alex kid from high school😓

Horses&Corsets: Yesh

Horses&Corsets: Wait-

Horses&Corsets: OH SHIT! I GOTTA GET LAF!

Horses&Corsets has added FrenchBoi to the chat

FrenchBoi: I have been summoned

Horses&Corsets: READ THE FUCKING CHAT!!😂😂😂

TurtleKing: I hate you both😒

FrenchBoi: Good luck loverboy🤣

The truth was that I've had a crush on Alex since the 8th grade but I'm too much of a coward to tell him. So I went with the "annoy them until they like you" method.

TurtleKing: WTF am I supposed to do ignore him until the end of the year!😡

FrenchBoi: Meet us at our dorm room mon ami 😅

TurtleKing: YOU BOTH HAVE A DORM TOGETHER😲😲😲

Horses&Corsets: Lucky us huh!🤣

I turn off my phone and prepare to meet with the two dating people I call "friends". I look towards Alex's door I should tell him I'm leaving. I knock softly on his door, "Yo! Just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving!" Probably shouldn't have yelled through his door. "And I should care why?" Ok fine damn. I back away from his door and head out, this is going to be one long ass year.

Alex's POV

Of all people in the world the universe chose fucking John Laurens. Sooner or later I'm going to throw myself out of the window. I need to call Thomas.

"Hello?"

"Hey Thomas it's Alex."

"Hey Alex! We haven't talked since over the summer how's finding your roommate going!?"

"Fucking terrible. You remember John and his friends right?"

"Yeah I remember. And I think I just heard them yelling and running past my dorm."

"Fucking idiots."

"Why are we talking about them again? I know you hate John. Especially after what he did to you back in your senior year.

"Well news flash! John's my roommate!"

"Wait are you serious!

"Yes I'm serious!"

He's quiet before he starts yelling through the phone urgently.

"Get to my dorm room now! I'll invite Aaron and James over!"

He hangs up abruptly leaving me confused. What the fuck was that about? I guess I'm heading over to Thomas's dorm? Ugh this walk better be worth it because his dorm is all the way on the other side of the campus.