Leopoldxfemalexreader

This is part two XD hope you like it.
Request by: camilabakugou
———————
After the incident in the bedroom, [Y/N] having being avoiding Leopold when ever she can, even Fuegoleon and Meleonea.
Today Leopold and his older brother were scouting the area when suddenly he spotted [Y/N] in the distance with Captain Nozel.
Their eyes met briefly, [Y/N] quickly hides on the other side of her Captain earning an raise of an eyebrow from him, but nevertheless he ignores and walks off.
Leopold frowns a little and decides to chase after them ignore his siblings call. "[Y/N]! Wait up!" He yells loudly.
[Y/N] flinched slightly at his voice before clinger tighter to her captain. "Captain...I know I am stepping out of line but please help me." She whispers in a begging tone of voice.
Nozel didn't reply for a moment but quickly caught on as he pushed the young girl gently to Soild. "Bring her back to the headquarter, we will discuss more about the arrangements later." He ordered firmly giving Soild a look to help play alone.
"No course brother." Soild replied as he quickly created an eagle and flew off with Nebra and [Y/N].
Leopold breath heavily from all the running as he watched them leave. Nozel turns to him and stares at him with silent cold eyes. "Leopold Vermillion, for a young girl so pure yet you decides to take advantage on her..I won't allow it. I suggest you don't see her anymore." He said coldly.
"W-why..." Leopold stuttered out slightly with fear from the imitation. "Because, she doesn't want to see you again." Nozel replied and left swiftly after leaving a heartbroken Leopold behind.