53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.

Začať od začiatku

"It won't kill ya." The woman smiled. "It just chills ya." She noticed Chloe eyeing the cigarette, she was looking tempted.

"I shouldn't, if the boss finds out he'll kill me." Chloe was feeling tempted, but at the same time, scared, she remembered what happened the last time she was drugged, although that was a different scenario entirely.

"You're not from round here are you?" The woman took another long drag.

"No, I'm here for work." Chloe replied.

"You look familiar."

"I've been here before." She really didn't want to be recognised.

"Ah that's probably why. Sure I cant tempt ya?" The cigarette was waved in Chloe's face, the scent of it was a combination of sweet, herby, and musky and it's smoke filled the air along with that of the numerous other people who were indulging in it. This time she took it.

                               ~*~

Antti swallowed hard as he looked at the screen and shifted the lap top away from his erection in his shorts. "Pyhä vittu!" (Holy fuck!) He murmured, closing his eyes for a second. He opened them and started the video again, the music started to play, it was a thumping beat, a track he vaguely recognised called Feel It by The Tamperer. Chloe was walking towards the camera wearing nothing but a pair of massively high heels and vivid red lip gloss, she was walking to the beat making her breasts bounce and then she bent over, flicking her hair back as she stood upright again. The shot then changed to her writhing on a floor, miming to the words while being filmed from above. After looking through lots of racy photos he'd found this video and it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen.

                                ~*~

Steef stood on the balcony overlooking the dancefloor, his eyes swept over the mass of people all enjoying themselves in his club. He rarely did theme nights, thinking they were a little tacky, but 90's ones were the most popular. With his wife, Eva, at home he let his eyes roam over some the ladies. He'd already been given a few phone numbers tonight but none of them appealed to him, especially the single ones, he preferred the taken ones who might be interested in bringing their other halves to join himself and Eva in some of their games. He spotted a woman in a tight black dress, she was surrounded by several people, a few of them were dancing closely with her, very closely. As she had her back to him he couldn't see her face, he decided to head downstairs and take a closer look. He weaved his way through the crowd of dancers, another woman tried to stop him, he just gave her a smile and carried on, almost losing sight of the woman in the black dress that he was attracted to, suddenly she was there in front of him, it was Chloe, Seb's girlfriend. He wondered where his friend was, surely she wasn't here without him? He watched her dancing, her eyes were closed and she had a lazy smile on her face. He backed away and pulled his phone out of his pocket, where the hell was Seb?

                                ~*~

In the darkness of his room, illuminated only by his phone screen, Antti cleaned himself up, he was feeling guilty after masturbating over the video of Chloe. He'd plugged his phone into her lap top and had copied the video and a couple of photos over before returning the lap top to her room. Watching the video repeatedly had only fueled the flames where his feelings for her were concerned but he found watching it so addictive and arousing that he'd had to relieve himself while images of him coming over her naked body had filled his mind. Before he locked his phone screen he took one last look at a photo of her, taken while she was sitting astride someone, her facial expression was one of pure pleasure, pleasure that he'd love to recreate.

                                ~*~

Sebastian was awoken by his phone vibrating on the nightstand, he glanced at the clock as he grabbed his phone, it was nearly 2am. Who ever was sending him a text at this time of the night had better have a fucking good excuse for doing so. He unlocked his screen and blinked a few times, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the light before seeing Steef's name. He opened the message and frowned as Steef was asking where he was. He text back that he was in Italy and asked why. Steef's reply came back quickly, Chloe was in his nightclub. Seb put his phone down and closed his eyes while pinching the bridge of his nose, Steef had no idea that himself and Chloe weren't together at the moment. He took a deep breath, no doubt Chloe would be drunk. Why the fuck hadn't Antti text him to let him know where she was or even that she had gone out? Unless Antti was with her? He picked up his phone and sent Steef another text to ask if he'd seen Antti. Again, Steef replied quickly, no there was no sign of Antti. He swore under his breath, he wanted to go to the club and get Chloe out of there, he'd drag her out if he had to, but he couldn't go anywhere, he was stuck here, in Italy. He pulled up Antti's name in his recent contacts list. He hated the thought that she was somewhere like that without him and that another man could easily step in to fill the void left by himself.