The Race and Clavery Battle

Flashback

"So this means we can't help each other during the festival"
"Yeah"
"I know that you wanna help me, but if I want to be in the hero course I gotta work for it"
"I understand, but...you can't get jealous if me and Todoroki or anybody else gets paired up with me"
"Deal, do your best"
"Back at cha"

Present time
-------

I just remembered our deal. And I WAS FAZING OUT, why was Bakugo walking towards Midnight, WHAT IS SHE WEARING!
"And now for our speech, speaking from Katsuki Bakugo, from class 1-A"
He take the speech for the entire festival, this isn't going to go well.
"I just wanna say, I'm gonna win"
We were all booing and yelling at him for being such self centered. I looked over to Hitoshi, luckily he caught my eyes, and pointed his finger at Bakugo in confusion, I just shrugged. Then we all had our attention towards Midnight for further information.
So the rounds will be determined by random, on the screen there was a jackpot looking device, it spend and it stoped, it was A race, great that was good, there was section, 1: robots from the entrance exam the huge one's, 2: the fall, 3 land mines, and last was just a simple run back to the arena.
*
We all got in a bunch, and was ready for the time to get to 1.
3

2

1

GOOO!!

We all ran and trying to get in first place, I stayed back and waited for everyone to get out of my way.
"WHAT IS THIS, Y/N PANDORA( Yes I just realized I was spelling her her last name wrong) IS STAYING BEHIND, WHAT IS SHE DOING THIS IS A RACE"
I chuckled, then the huge 0-pointer came out and everyone stopped. This was a HUGE advantage to me, I raised my hand and it's arm flew towards me and bits and parts was acting as stepping stones. So as you would expected I was hoping and leaping on it?
"You coward, come down and run!!"
"NO, YOU COME UP AND GET ON MY LEVEL"
I swore I saw him point his middle finger at me. So I returned to gesture. Boy he got even madder. I kind of liked it.
But there was a another problem there wasn't only one person giving my problems. Mina was throwing acid at my next stone to make me fall to there level, as if. And Todoroki was also making huge ice bergs thing to throw me off. Wow, I sure am glad that I have a cool class that has the guts to face me.
But eventually I just stayed on one piece and flew threw the entire stage. I could just see the faces, and one of them was that Mocking bird from 1-B, I looked at him and we made eye contact, he looked at me and I gave him a smile and waved.
"WHO'S THE PEASANT NOW COPY-CAT!"
I almost fell off and of my platform when some of it came off. Opps.
When the next stage was coming I flew close to the ground so I would keep it fair and I could have some fun. Once I touched the ground I was running, almost fell, but running. Currently I was in 1st. And the others was no where in sight.

But I stopped right were the cliff was, I needed a plan to get across, there wasn't many options. And to make it even worst I hate the dark. I know it's kind of embarrassing.
'Come on y/n, don't be a pussy. You can do it.And hurry up the others are getting close'
"WHAT IS THIS, Y/N PANDORA SEEMS TO BE SCARED BY THE PIT. ONCE YOU FALL YOU CAN'T GET BACK UP"
'Oh really?'
I could sense Metal on the sides of the pillars. If I could just grab on to some, I could go low and finish quickly.
"Oh, look who's falling behind"
"I wouldn't say falling behind, just falLING!"
"WHAT, Y/N FELL INTO THE PIT, SHE'S GONE"
I fell right into the pit. And little miss Bakugou saw me. Oh I can't wait to see the look on his face. When I was falling he quickly tried to grab my hand as if I needed rescuing.
Since I was falling I had to find metal as fast as I could.
Pole.
Scrape
Pole.
Pole.
Well I guess that my only way out is poles. I quickly grabbed onto a pole , that slowed me down. There was poles on every pillar.
Back...forth...Back...forth...Back...JUMP. I let go of the pole and grabbed the nearest one. I slipped and almost fell. I could see cause...it was dark. Duhhh. So it was kind of dark that I couldn't see anything but I could at the same time. It was like I could see the metal around, there was a flame replacing it. Did I know this all my life. Probably. So I was there swing like spider man in the dark, closing my eyes. But I could sense a wall. It was the other end, I quickly started climbing up the pole. And...
"OHH MYYY GODDD. LOOK WHO RISED FROM THE PIT. ITS OUR LITTLE SURPRISE Y/N PANDORA. HOW DID SHE ESCAPE THE PIT. ON HER INFORMATION PAPER IT SAYS THAT SHE IS AFRAID OF THA DARK. WHAT A SECRET."
Great now everyone knows about my fear. Greatttt. Anyways not letting other's judgement getting the best of me. I kept my head in the game. I was in second, right behind Bakugo, and Todoroki right on my tail.
"Y/n, welcome back"
"Nice to be back"
"So, you are afraid of the dark"
"Unfortunately, I am"
"What a surprise"
I was smiling. I wanted to win.