21

Time skip a bit

Y/n was at her desk waiting for other people to come, then as she turned her head to face the door Kirishima came through the door. She smiled and waved, and he did the same thing. Then he sat down, and faced her.
"I wonder what kind of hero's want me as there intern?!"
"Yeah, it's so wide a advance of who actually sees potential in you"
As they were talking about who could of chosen them, Aizawa came through the and everyone sat down. He was discuss what days they would be training with there interns. Then a board popped up and name were listed with how many hero's they attracted. On the top it was Todoroki and below him was Y/n and under her was Bakugo. Some people said that it was the opposite in the sports festival, well beside y/n, the other two switched. Then a piece of paper was being passed around with hero names, when y/n go her paper, she read through the paper, at the top was... Endeavor, and under that name was Hawks. She was confused for who to chose, she wanted to be training with a hero very close to All-Might, she wanted to train with Hawks but he was #3 and Endeavor was probably going to be hard on you and Todoroki probably chosen him.
She choose the one who would push her to her limits.

EdgeShot

She circled the name in bright pink and gave it back to Aizawa. He read what she circled, nodded, and waited for the others to get finish. It took about 35mins for everyone to finish, they took their time, an couple of hours later it was lunch, she was starving. She didn't even get to walk with Hitoshi today.
When the bell rang, she walked with Kirishima and his squad, when they were walking down the hallway she saw Hitoshi behind Aizawa, she had a brightness in her eyes and waved at him, he just looked at her and continued to walk, when this happened her heart sank. He was ignoring her, things were going through her mind like
'It's over''He doesn't love you anymore'
'He is going to dump you, get ready for the heart break'
Her face was scared, when a hand went on her shoulder, she shook her head and looked to she who it was, Kirishima. She looked at him.
"I saw what happened, don't worry about it"
"I'm sorry but I can't, what if he's going to break up with me"
"Don't think like that, he probably has a reason"
"What if he hates me, what did I do, did I do anything wrong!?"
"Y/n, your fine, you didn't do anything wrong"
"Okay, I trust you"
She looked back to see if Hitoshi was still walking, he was watching them but as soon she turned her head, he turned his head toward the front, this pained her to see this. Just just walked a little faster, Kirishima tried his best to catch up, soon every class began to come and there was a crowd and y/n was lost in a crowd of kids, she got her lunch and just walked to the roof she hid in corner, it was a couple minutes past when the bell rang, she was the only sign of life on that roof, for now.
She heard a door open and some talking, her knees was up to her head, she was too sad not to look up and see who it was, but then that person was talking to her, but she was ignoring them, eventually that walked up and sat with her and put there hand on her back, she looked up and saw it was the girls, Mina, Asui, Momo, Uraraka. When she surprised that the girls was just there and no boys.
"Are you okay?"
"Heh, describe 'okay'"
"Pandora, we saw how Shinso looked at you today, are you okay, no, are two okay"
"Not really, I think he's going to break up with me"
The girls was shocked.
"How do you know"
"Usually, we walked to school together, but he left early, and I waved to him in the halls, but he ignored it, and when I turned my head to see him again, his face was full of hatred"
"That could mean something"
"I know it could but that is the only reason that I believe in, you guys I Love him, I don't want to break up with him"
"You want to break up with me?"
The girls looked up to see that Hitoshi was there. His face was full disbelief.
"No! I never said that!"
"Oh really?! Then what about your new boyfriend?!"
"I don't have a new boyfriend!"
"Really?! You seem awfully close to Kirishima and Todoroki!"
"It's not like that!"
"Don't say that, It's always like that. The girl finds someone else and they break up, that's it if your not breaking up with me, I WILL"
"Don't say that. Please!"
"No! Y/n Pandora, we are no longer dating!"
Y/n's face went white and she started to cry, she stood up and ran to the bathroom. The girls followed her but Uraraka stopped and said
"She was telling the truth, she loves you, if you loved her then you would trust her, but you don't love her anymore, so you don't trust you, and either does her"
Then she just ran after y/n and yelled her name.
Y/n went inside of the bathroom and slammed the bathroom stall shut, and cried her eyes out, Momo found y/n first and pulled her out of the stall and hugged her.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry"
"No we are so sorry"
"Why are you the ones being sorry"
"Because you need us more than ever"
"I can't, he was suppose to be the one, THE ONE, they said that we were the couple, they were wrong!"
"Y/n you will be okay"
"You will recover from this, don't worry"
"I don't feel like I'll recover"
"Lunch is almost over, we should head back"
"If anything happens, we are here for you"
"Thank you guys, thank you so much"
Then the other girls closed in for a group hug, and after a couple of minutes they walked back to the classroom, everyone was there, they looked at y/n and Kirishima ran up and gave her a big hug.
"Y/n, I heard I'm so sorry"
"Please don't remind me"
He pulled away and she sat at her seat which was behind Momo, after the bell ring to indicate the next period was going to begin, Midnight came in and told us that we are going to pick hero names, this made y/n slightly interested and so she sat up and listened, they would be picking hero names and be careful what you choose cause it could be your only chance to pick it, y/n already had a name in mind, and Midnight passed white boards to the front people and they passed it back. Once I got my white board I wrote down my name and walked up, everyone looked at her as she walked up, she was the first one done, and she was done in a couple of seconds.
She walked to the podium and faced her name towards her and flipped it.
"The metallic hero: Scrap!"
"I see your still going to the same hero name when you were young"
"That name will always be in my head"
"Good, I APPROVE"
The whole room was cheering on, this made her more confident in her hero name. She skipped back to her seat and waited

Time skip

Once everyone was done she had to say that she loved Froppy. That name was so cute. That was the last class of the day so just had to go through the last past making it home without Hitoshi. She was going to head out of the door when Momo and the same girls came up and walked with her.
"Hey, y/n"
"Oh hey girls, what's up"
"We were wondering, to get this off of your mind, you come over to my house, with me and the others"
"Like a sleepover?"
"Yeah!"
"Umm, Yeah i can go, your house, right?"
"Yeah!"
"Okay, after school, right"
They all walked together, and not once did Hitoshi pass there way. This was kind of sad, they all stopped at each other's place to grab there stuff and moved to the next. Y/n house was the last stop since she lived the closest to Momo, she invited everyone inside cause it was going to take a while, she was hoping that he was at her house, so she ran to her house, opened it with great force and yelled, hoping that he would respond, she ran up stairs and towards there room that they did share, she kicked the door opened and looked everywhere, the closet was half full since his clothes weren't there. It was empty, then she ran downstairs to the kitchen, nothing but on the kitchen table there was a pair of keys, the same key that was able to open her house and under it was a note the same note from the kids she read it. She felt like everyone was leaving in her life. And the last part made her cry.
'We love you mom and dad'
There was no dad or mom anymore, but the effort was still nice, she folded the paper and hid it in her phone case. And Rin was gone! Under the note was a piece of paper, said that he took Rin, and don't ever cheat on your new boyfriend, so don't even try to call or text me. This made her even more sad. She dropped on the floor and cried out, Momo ran in and hugged her, but it only made things worst she was having a crisis and nothing could stop it. Momo was scared everything was floating around them, she needed her to calm down but there was no way talking to her about it, the only way was to knock her out. There was nothing that could knock her out physically, but smell can. She called out to Mina, she ran over and destroyed anything that was going to her hurt, she slid across the floor and right next to the girls, she yelled that she needs to smell her acid, she held her hand out, under her nose and y/n took a smelt and she was back to her original state. She said sorry so many times that it was craved in the others head. Momo just out her finger over her mouth and shhhed her and told her everything is fine. Once she was calm enough she got up and packed her things and they were off.

Once they got to Momo's house they scheduled what they were going to do, first they were going to do some challenges, spend some quality time with each other,and a movie to end the night.

The first challenge was a spice challenge, who will last the longest.
Luckily Momo was a person who love spicy foods, they were going to eat Dragon's Breath Chili, it says that it's the worlds hottest chili.
"Okay, this is the worlds hottest chili's, i've tried this and I control the after words, but Y/n is going to help with us if we have any problems"
"Okay, So no touching eyes for a while"
"3...2...1...EAT!"
Then all 5 put the chili in there mouths and waited for the heat. In the front of them was five glasses of cold milk waiting for them.

2 minutes

Momo and Y/n had a straight face on, Mina and Uraraka were starting to sweat a little, and Asui was already out of breath.

5 minutes

Asui was at the milk, to make thing harder the ate another chili.
Momo looked at Y/n and she was staring back with a sadist look.
"I'm going to win, so just give up"
Momo smiled back and chuckled

10 minutes

Mina and Uraraka was out. And all that was left was Momo and Y/n where staring into each other's eye. Then they ate another.
Then the weirdest thing happened U/n saw Hitoshi behind Momo in the distance, she teared up and watch what was happening, a girl came running behind him and hugged him, he smiled and turned her around, there faces were close, and they kissed. This made her cry but it was quiet, the little kids came and hugged her and she gave them a kiss and Hitoshi gave them a kiss. Then she passed out and the last thing she saw was the girl give her a devilish smile and y/n was out.

She woke up in her bed. She looked around to see if the whole day was a dream, it wasn't a dream Hitoshi was gone and she was at her house.
She cried all night and she cried herself to sleep.