LYRICAL WEEK: Never go back •Older!Clyde x Older!Fem!Reader •

Let me explain. Lyrical week is when I write stories based on the song, the meaning of the song or the title. I hope you enjoy!
P.S: I may not know some of the lyrics and I'll be replacing curse words.with other words

Song by: Merrell Twins

,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,

They always say that you were bad news
That he's not good enough for you
And Every time I would turn away
The sweet talking make me want to stay

"Come on babe! You actually believe them?" "Clyde, of course I would believe my friends. I even hear strangers saying it." "But, Y/N. It's not true. There's probably another person that looks like me that they saw. I mean, I am pretty cute." Clyde explained. You giggled a little, but still was a little angry. He came and put his hands around your waist, while his nose is now on your nose. "Come on babe. Just believe me." Clyde begged. You looked at him with a frown, but smiled. "Fine. I believe you. Just hope I don't hear anymore negative things about you." You answered. He chuckled and you both kissed.

Do you think this is just a game
That's not how I like to play
Sometimes I wish that you weren't there
But you end up tangled in my hair

"Hey, Y/N." Clyde walked up to you and hugged you. "Hey, clyde. Didn't know you were here." You whispered to yourself, a little disappointed. "Oh yeah. Just came back from shopping with Lincoln." Clyde explained. You stand up quickly, hoping to get away from him. "Where are you going?" He asked. I slowly walked towards the front door. "Just going to umm... a friend's house." You said as you open the door. "Bye!" "By-" Before Clyde get to say bye to you, you quickly shut the door.

You turn me inside out
And that is not ok
But before you leave again
I think it's time I say

"I can't believe you." You shouted at Clyde angrily. "Look, I'm sorry. I just got bored." He answered. You looked at him with disgraced. "If you got bored, then why did you dated me in the first place? Might as well stay at Ronnie Anne's place. I don't need you anymore." You muttered the last part to yourself. He looked a little hurt.

Hey I couldn't seen it before
Don't need you any more
I can never go back 'cause I don't deserve that
No I don't deserve that

So what, now I'm feeling strong and better with you gone
I can never go back 'cause I don't deserve that
No, I don't deserve that

You tryna put your way back in me
You'll never get under my skin
Everything you say was so cliche
But you're never sorry anyway

It's been couple months since you broke up with clyde. He was definitely cheating on you with Ronnie Anne who is or should you say was Lincoln girlfriend. You now live in your own house, hoping for the best to come. Though, clyde couldn't stop coming back asking for forgiveness. He would come in front of your house, holding a radio in his hand, while playing your favorite song. Though people find it adorable, it was embarrassing. He would send you voice mails saying, 'please come back to me. I didn't mean to.' Or 'you're the only one for me.' Like dude, why would you cheat on Y/N and then say 'she's the only one for you'?

You then start to block his number, so he don't have to annoy you anymore.

You turn me inside out
And that is not ok
But before you leave again
I think it's time I say

Hey! I couldn't seen it before
Don't need you anymore
I can never go back 'cause I don't deserve that
No I don't deserve that

(2x)
So what, now I'm feeling strong and better with you gone
I can never go back 'cause I don't deserve that
No, I don't deserve that

You turn me inside out (right inside out)
And that wasn't ok (wasn't ok)
It's time for this to end (time for this to end)
It's time for me to say (aye, aye, aye, aye aye)

"No!" You said for at least the one hundredth time to clyde this week. He was down on his knees with his hands clapse together. "Please take me back!" He begged. You a shook your head and slammed the door in his face. 'That should teach him.' You thought to yourself with a smile before walking off to your bedroom.

(Hey) I couldn't seen it before
Don't need you anymore (Oh no)
I can never go back 'cause I don't deserve that
No I don't deserve that

(3x) I can never go back
'cause I don't deserve that
(3x) no I don't deserve that