{7} luan x F/M comedian! reader

Are you a joke? 'cause I'm about to have fun with you~ luan loud
...................

"........ And then I told her: the cow says moooove!" You said. The whole crowd laughed. You walked off the stage as another girl came up. She waved at the crowd. "What did the lipstick say to the eyeliner and the eye shadow?" She laughed to herself. "Geyes, just make up!" She yelled excitedly to the microphone. Everyone laughed with her. I laughed to myself at her funny joke.

%time skip%

It was the end of the night. The place was now about to close. I watched as the girl walked off the stage and walked to her, what I supposed, family. I smiled at myself. I was walking to the door until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around. It was the girl. "Hey, I liked your jokes. It was very funny." The girl said. I smiled at her. "Thanks. I like yours too." She smiled. "Oh! My name is Luan loud." She had her hand out, ready for me to shake. "Y/N." I said. We both shake hands until I feel shock through my body. I felt her vibrate as well. "Wow, that was shocking. Hahaha. I thought I was the only one who do the shocking." Luan talked to herself. I giggled. "Well, this place is about to close. I guess, if I see you again, we can hang out....?" I asked with a confuse face. She smiled. "Here's my number. We can talk on our technologies." She said then run off. I read the number then walked out the place. This was a good night.