Introduction

The streets of London were very quiet for this time of day.

The sun was shining brilliantly, the clouds were white and puffy, and shop windows were glistening.

There was only one carriage passing by on the cobblestone road, and that one Darling, was yours.

Lady Angelique was your stage name, only your true Ali's knew your actual name.

You had brilliant jet-black hair that cascaded in waves down to your hips to cover your even more radiant natural hair.

Your red eyes looked as if they were a crimson galaxy, dotted with speckles of white.

And your lips always curled into a smirk, to cover up the true angel inside.

A lamb in wolves clothing.

Some may say you resembled Alois Trancy.

But you definitely did not resemble that wretched child.

The scenery of London began to fade, and a forest was beginning to show itself.

Within a half hour a beautiful mansion came into view, surrounded by nature.

The Phantomhive Manor.

The carriage stopped right in front of the manor, and the coachman stopped and opened the door for you.

Ciel Phantomhive was waiting in the doorway, along with his butler.

His Butler.

Was he the one you were supposed to conquer?

The very tall butler walked up to the side of the carriage and took your hand, helping you down.

"Thank you." You remembered your manners.

"There is no problem Mi Lady." He replied, with a confident smile.

You looked up at his eyes, they were the same rich crimson color as yours.

This meant he was the one you're looking for, but why would he be a lowly butler to this splendid, though spoiled child?

You smiled to yourself. You would soon find out.