Chapter 3.

~2 weeks later~

Tiny screeches could be heard in the kings kennel. The sparkling had been born. Shockwave was the first to arrive at the kennel, he could hear the screeches coming from the ventilation systems. The scientist entered the kennel to see a small purple and yellow Predacon, laying right next to it's father as it was attempting to stand. Predaking nudged the hatchling, assisting it to its feet.

The new Predacon looked to be a hybrid of a gryffin crossed with a dragon such as Predaking. Shockwave cautiously approached the new arrival with much caution in attempt to not upset the new father. But the King was calm, not caring if Shockwave grew closer to his newborn hatchling. He knew he could trust the scientist with his sparkling.

The hybrid saw Shockwave coming and screeched in a playful manner, her tail swishing side to side. The scientist carefully lifted the baby Predacon into his arms, examining it thoroughly. The door swished open behind them, causing the King to look behind Shockwave. Megatron, Starscream, and Soundwave had arrived to see the newborn.

Shockwave turned to face his superiors with the hatchling in his arms, their expressions read fascinated yet complete shock.

"The hatchling appears to be a hybrid of our current Predacon along with another species of the extinct creatures. Predacons crossbreeding is highly illogical, although it seems to have occurred here." Shockwave told his superiors.

The silent communications officer approached the small wriggling Predacon in the scientists arms, raising his hand with a digit extended. This caused Predaking to tense, as he was weary of Soundwave and his trust wasn't as true as it was with his creator. Soundwave took notice of the new fathers behavior, but he only began to tickle the hatchling.

The baby Predacon was wriggling more and made small screeches as if she were enjoying it, causing Predaking to ease as his daughter was enjoying herself. Megatron observed the hatchling from a distance, thinking of possible ideas for her in the future. Starscream kept his distance farther than his master, as he was afraid of Predaking. And the thought that the King now had a sparkling made him uneasy.

"The sparkling appears to be healthy, but a further inspection by Knockout would be most logical." Shockwave included.

Predaking rose from the floor and approached Shockwave, snorting and hissing. The scientist knew that the new father would have to be present for the hatchlings inspection, as she was now his responsibility. Shockwave passed his superiors with Predaking following at a very close distance.

*sorry for the short chapter, I've been at a huge road block for this story as much as I wanna work on it. But I'm starting to get more ideas, next chapter will be longer AND a picture of the King and his daughter will be drawn for this occasion! See you next time*