His old friend gave him a pointed look and Tsu'tey inwardly groaned. His old friend knew of his habits and he was not one to act like this in front of a female no matter how...infuriating that said female is.

His old friend and himself eyed her before he saw the look of his old friend and gritted his teeth before lowering his pride for a bit "I apologize too...and I will not do this again in your amusement!" He mentally added scathingly when he saw his old friend and the female laughing at him.

When did he became the laughing stock in front of this creature?

"Care to introduce me to your friend?" The female asked with a curious look on her face. Tsu'tey look at his old friend who had a curious and intrigued look on his face "This is an old friend of mine, Silwanin and I met him injured and nursed him back to health" A far away look was etched on Tsu'tey's face to the point that he didn't notice the brief look of pain on Emersyn's face.

Snapping himself out of old painful memories, Tsu'tey noticed Emersyn slowly inch closer to his old friend who gave her the permission to pet him and he even purred underneath her touch. Now this was odd, Tsu'tey looked down at his chest where the unfamiliar feeling began to blossom again.

He coughed in an effort to get rid of this feeling which gained the attention of his old friend and the female in question "We must go, it is almost time for us to hunt" That caught Emersyn's attention as he swiftly left the area, not wanting to be close to her any longer than it is necessary as these feelings intensified.

His old friend watched him walk away as he glanced at the female who was staring at Tsu'tey with a confused look on her face "I just don't sometimes get the guy" Emersyn snorted before walking off to the opposite direction. The nantang snorted at her words. His old friend was clearly just as confusing, oblivious and headstrong as she is.

No doubt they were made for each other.

***

The familiar thrill of Talioang Sätaron (Sturmbeest Hunt) always manages to calm his nerves. Whether be it another argument with his father or a disagreement with Neytiri. Hunts like these always soothes his soul.

The sudden swoop of an ikran rider made him turn to see Emersyn watching the male Na'vi try to take down a Talioang but only ended up ramming himself and the pa'li to the Talioang and they both fell. Luckily, they were unharmed.

Tsu'tey swooped down, catching the attention of Emersyn and Jake. He glided his ikran down and towards an unsuspecting Talioang (Sturmbeest) and managed to hit a breathing hole which promptly killed the Talioang (Sturmbeest) as it fell down mid run.

"Hell Yeah!"

"Hell Ya!"

The sound of Jake and Neytiri screaming with joy in the background. Tsu'tey turned to see a male Na'vi speaking with Emersyn and he felt something tighten in his chest which prompted him to glare at Emersyn whose gaze went right to him.

He glared at the ikran rider beside her as soon as Emersyn redirected her gaze to the Talioang for a kill. She quickly dived down in front of a Talioang (Sturmbeest) as the pa'li rider let out a confused sound, not knowing he was about to get hit when Emersyn shot the Talioang (Sturmbeest) and it fell down.

"Nice One Sis!" Tsu'tey heard skxawng call out. Emersyn gave him a grin and a hand signature he knew was a thumbs up before she soared up to look for another Sturmbeest to kill.

***

Ateyo was a man with keen eyes and the way his son was acting right now made him wonder to what had caused this. Excusing himself from Artsut, he quickly led his son to a secluded area not far from the clan but far enough to avoid anyone hearing.

"Nga 'ur sngum si maitan (You look worried my son)" Ateyo began and already he could see Tsu'tey tense up as he continued "Lu tsatseng yayayrtsim keyawr? (Is there something wrong?)" Tsu'tey heaved a sigh and looked at his father like he did when he was young and so inexperienced to these types of things.

"Oe efu keyawr (I feel wrong)" Was the only excuse he could say and that made Ateyo look at his son in confusion at his sudden lack of words. Tsu'tey on the other hand, felt tongue tied when he suddenly found it hard to even say anything straight to his father.

What was wrong with him?! He was never like this when he talked to his father about Neytiri or anything he could not understand yet the simple thought of speaking to his father about a uniltìrantokx tuté (Dreamwalker female) made him freeze up.

Ateyo wanted to call out to Artsut about their son's sudden uncharacteristic behaviour when the dreamwalker female walked in with a few cuts. He was almost let out a startled yelp when Tdu'tey was suddenly brisk walking towards her.

"What happened?"

He asked, yanking her arm towards him "Relax would ya? It was just an areal incident with Mother Nature" Emersyn said sarcastically, lightly pulling her arm away from Tsu'tey's grip but letting him drag her to where the healer was with a small pout of a child about to be chastised.

Artsut met his gaze and they both immediately knew the reason why Tsu'tey has been behaving like this and it clearly has something to do with that uniltìrantokx.

But why?

Was it fated for their son to fall for something that is not of their own?

What is your will to my son Eywa?, Artsut looked upwards as she thought of her son.

May you chose the right path ahead of you my son, I fear it will not be as easy as it is.