Revelation

Tsu'tey watched down to the deep abyss as he waited for Emmersynsully and her moron of a brother to fly up. Silently ignoring the unpleasant feeling beginning to rise up.

It didn't last long though once he felt the two Sullys fly up and out of control.

"Think! Fly!"

Neytiri screamed out but Tsu'tey doubted her voice could be heard from either of the screeching of the ikran or the screaming of his skxawng student and her tsmukan.

The two Na'vi that have yet to be initiated kept on shouting out encouraging words and Tsu'tey was at the end of it all when Neytiri let out a triumphant holler when she saw the two finally gaining control of their ikran.

Tsu'tey practically scolded the Na'vi men that were cheering the Sully siblings as they glided through the air with Neytiri joining them soon after.

Tsu'tey turned to the remaining Na'vi and nodded to signal them to start searching for their ikran.

***

Tsu'tey had gone to see Neytiri while Jakesully and Emersynsully reunite with their tsmukan and Ni'nat.

"Neytiri"

He spotted her talking with Peyral for the initiation with the new members of the clan. Her gaze snapped to him and they furrowed once she saw how serious he looked.

Peyral nodded to him in greeting before saying a goodbye to Neytiri and leaving him there alone with her to talk. 

"lì'upe?" Neytiri asked as her attention turned to him "You should know better than to have ties to the enemy" He said seriously and Neytiri bit back a snarl in reply to his words.

She knew what she was getting into when she got involved with Jake to the point wherein she was feeling something else other than hatred for him.

"I could say the same thing for you and Emersyn"

Neytiri said with narrowed eyes and the name sent something akin to disgust and something warm erupting from his stomach.

"What I do with my student is mainly for the duty that has been placed upon me. You should do the same"

Tsu'tey bit out before he heard someone approaching only to see Emmersynsully with a confused look on her face.

"Hey Neytiri...uh...Ni'nat said I should prepare for tonight's choices and I have no idea on what to wear"

There was an uncomfortable look on her face. Neytiri gave her a blank nod before she gave Tsu'tey one last look and dragged Emmersyn away.

***

Everyone had gathered around and Tsu'tey sat by his usual spot as the next leader of his people. His gaze swept over to the crowd until it narrowed down to his student who was busy jabbing her brother for making odd faces towards the singers.

What a weird woman she was.

He watched the festivities with keen eyes as the children danced around while the mated ones held each other.

Once each singer was done, he spotted Tomsully standing nervously and looking over at the people as if they were nantang and were ready to bite him.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Emmersynsully jab her skxawng tsmukan and his held back a grin before her heard the sound of Tomsully singing.

He sang of a woman in a clan of sky people met a man not from their clan and how they fell in love. He sang of the happy moments he had with his tsmuke and tsmukan and his sempul and sa'nok.

Tsu'tey saw the emotions passing through his eyes almost as if he was reliving something far too distant for him.

He was more surprised when he saw emotions flying rapidly across his student's face as she and Jakesully watches their tsmukan sing out their song.

A Song of Family and Tragedy.

He felt his fists clench as she held her brother. What was this feeling? It was becoming a danger and a nuisance at the same time

***

Tsu'tey had gone up to search for his mother to have a word with her concerning with this problem when he spotted the reason of this unknown feeling speaking with his family.

His eyes narrowed when he saw Zrina. The little one should be in bed with her brothers and sisters and not out here with the adults.

"Zrina, you should be in bed" He scolded her as he walked up to them. Emmersynsully merely glanced at him before averting her gaze.

He raiser a brow when he saw her stick her tongue out in defiance. Wjere had she learn that?

"Don't listen to him little one, he's a real slave driver"

Emmersynsully spoke and Tsu'tey glared down at her as she glared back at him. One wasn't backing down and neither was the other so it seems.

"You look like mate couple. Ma Tsmukan, you mate with tawtute?"

An innocent voice speaking with broken English made the two snap their eyes away from each other with Emmersyn gaping and Tsu'tey looking down in the ground in silence.

"Zrina!" He heard his sa'nok reprimand her "Tsmukan is promised to Neytiri" That was right, he was already promised to another and it was a duty that was passed down to him at such a young age.

Zrina pouted before she smiled "We meet soon" Zrina said to te tawtute female before her as she kissed her brother that sent him in an embarrassing position when his tanhi glowed.

Tsu'tey gave his tsmuke a small glare of warning when he heard Emersynsully trying to hide her snicker.

Sa'nok gave Tsu'tey and Emersynsully a glance before she motioned her son to follow her.

Tsu'tey followed her after a few moments alone with Emmersynsully and her tawtute friends and waited for his Sa'nok to say something.

"When were you going to tell me that you have feeling for this sky person?"

His Sa'nok's question threw him off guard.

Him have feelings?

And to that Skxawng Female?!