"Yeah, looks like it..." Chan mumbled.

"Are you guys dating?! You were just kissing each other!!" Minho asked.

"Yeahh..." The older mumbled again.

"Damn, I didn't know you knew Jeongin. I was only looking into his case because he's friends with Jisung." Minho said.

"Don't tell your dad Minho, please." Chan said.

"Are you kidding, why would I do that?" He replied. "I don't want you fired, you're my favourite employee." He laughed.

"Thanks." Chan replied, genuinely grateful Minho said he won't tell his dad.

"Well, I'm gonna get going now, bye guys." Minho said. "But be careful Bang Chan. Someone at the company already saw you and Jeongin together. You're lucky he texted me and not my dad."

"Alright." He replied before saying bye one more time and watched as Minho walked away.

Chan looked at Jeongin who seemed to be frowning again.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

When they got home, Jeongin was still in a sad mood and it all started ever since they saw Minho.

Chan went upstairs to their room and Jeongin followed. The younger began to change out of his school uniform.

Chan sat on the bed and watched Jeongin take off his clothes, his face still looking sad.

He sighed, he got up, went behind him and placed his hands around the younger's bare waist.

"What's wrong baby?" Chan asked then kissed his shoulder and nuzzled his face on his neck.

Jeongin's shivered and the touch of Chan against his skin.

He turned around to face him then wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Will you actually get fired for dating me...?" Jeongin mumbled.

"Well, I won't if no one finds out." Chan smirked.

"Why will you get in trouble anyways?!" Jeongin asked.

"Because I'm supposed to be killing targets, not dating them. I'm not doing my job." Chan said. "But it doesn't matter, because we won't get caught."

"I feel like I'm such a burden to-"

Chan cut him off by kissing him passionately and Jeongin responded with equal passion.

"Don't ever say that. You're not a burden to me. I do this because I love you." Chan said, Jeongin blushed then leaned in to kiss him again.

The older picked him up and lied him down on the bed, still not breaking the kiss.

The kiss was starting to become heated, probably the most heated make out session they've ever had.

Jeongin moved his hands down and tugged on the hem of Chan's shirt.

Chan moved back and smirked at the younger beneath him.

"What? You want me to take it off?"

Jeongin nodded and blushed. "It's not fair that I have no clothes on and you do..." He mumbled quietly.

"Okay~" Chan smiled at how embarrassed Jeongin was.

The younger stared at his body. Even though he's seen Chan shirtless very often, he still always stares at how nice and toned his upper body is.

Chan went down and kissed the younger again, he then moved down from his lips and started kissing and leaving dark marks all over his body.

He got to his underwear line and stopped, he looked up and Jeongin who's face was completely red from blushing so much.

Chan then got an idea. He smirked then began placing kisses on his inner thigh.

Jeongin gasped. He wasn't expecting that. He bit his lip trying not to make any noise.

Chan began to leave marks and bite down on Jeongin's soft skin.

The younger gasped, Chan liked this reaction, he stopped then moved back up to kissing him on the lips again.

"Chan, please." Jeongin said and looked at him. He was needy and irritated from being so turned on.

"Please what, baby?" Chan smirked yet again.

"Please I want you to take me, please." Jeongin begged.

He honestly had no idea where this confidence came from. The two have never even slept with each other before and Jeongin has never done it in his life.

"Are you sure?"

Jeongin kissed him one more time then looked him in the eyes.

"Yes I'm sure."

"Okay baby boy." He whispered against his lips then kissed him again.

All their articles of clothing eventually ended up somewhere on the floor.

~~

oops didn't see that coming 😚

also ignore mistakes, i didn't proofread i'm tired asf, going to sleep gn 🥳

hitman || jeongchanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें