Chapter 6

Sashique's POV

Once the bell rang indicating that the period was over, I sighed. God that man was pure torture. Who the hell even made him a teacher!!

Keely and I were making our way to our lockers when my shoulder bumped into someone's HARD. I groaned in pain and thought just my luck.

"Watch it whore", the greek god sneered at me, making me roll my eyes and smirk "Your the one who needs to 'watch it' asshole". I said folding my hands to my chest.

"You need to watch the way you talk to me, I can ruin your life in a matter of Days" he growled at me.

"Well sweety, I couldn't give a flying fuck about who you are, just because you have a bunch of nobody's trailing behind your every move doesn't mean that you can insult me, I can ruin your pathetic life in a matter of seconds" I said with a blank expression trying to control my anger.

"Now listen carefully, stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours", his face held a shocked expression. Keely smirked beside me.

I started walking bumping into him again, the rest of the students looked at me with their mouth's opened. Still keeping a blank expression I kept walking with an amused Keely beside of me.

When we were out of the crowed Keely chuckled and patted my shoulder "That was awesome, wait till the rest of the group hears about it" she said.

The class was empty when I entered, I moved to the back not trying to draw attention to myself.

The class started to fill in and people looked at me before sitting, some even smiled so I smiled back..
*********
The rest of the day was a complete blur.

"Okay so we all meet up at my place at 8?" Ciara asked.

"Yea I'm just gonna go home and grab a few things, also I think we should go to Walmart and get junk food", keely said.

"We'll do that when y'all come over..now move off you go, don't be late" Ciara said

"Don't worry we won't", I smiled

I feel like this chapter sucks😭
I'm sorry I'm just trynna do something real fast, I'm spending the entire day at the library tomorrow so y'all can expect an update❤️
I love y'all😩✨
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
DON'T BE A SILENT READER
Also y'all should follow me on Instagram🙈😂
@kwen.rona