Rules

You may only enter your own work, and you must fill out the entry form honestly and thoroughly.  If you have any questions, please PM me on my profile.

Please follow me and add this story to your library or reading list in order to get notifications and updates about this contest! This will also help me to contact you if I ever need to.

Enter your story into the correct category. If your story is mature for any reason, it will be entered in the Mature category only.

The same author may enter up to five books, but may only enter two in the same category.

Please notify me immediately of any change regarding book title, username, or if you wish to withdraw a book from this contest.

BE KIND to everyone involved in this contest.

I will be scoring each story on the same rubric (Although poetry will have a slightly different rubric than stories) and I will also be giving feedback to each story. I will have an option on the entry form where you can choose to have feedback posted publicly, messaged to you privately, or if you do not want feedback at all. All scores will be posted publicly.

There will only be ten entries per category.  

The password for entry will be your favorite book on Wattpad that is written by someone other than yourself.