3

on the morning of the first day of classes, stella got up bright and early to avoid the groups of lost first years running through the corridors

stella found theo sitting in the common room of slytherin common room looking dubious "hey there. what you doing?"

"waiting for someone to come down to go to breakfast. couldn't sleep."

"well what are waiting for?"

theo stood up and followed stella through the damp dungeons of the school. it was still early so castle was quiet. stella and theo made their way over to the tables where only a couple people were stitting.

they had breakfast in near silence. neither of them felt like talking and the hall was dead quiet.

"i want to go talk to dumbledore about what my father told me? do you want to come too? or i just won't mention you."

it took theo a couple seconds to answer stella. "i'm not sure yet. you know i do my best for my dad.."
"yet he's never proud of you or at least doesn't show it." stella finished the sentence for him.

"so what do we do because i don't want this on my shoulders because you took your sweet time thinking about it!"

"ok ok i promise i will get back to you after first break."

"no offence but i don't believe you. you still don't know what your taking for your n.e.w.t.s,  you don't have any books. man theo, this year is already hitting you hard. well i've got to talk to snape to finalise my options but don't forget your promise."

with a warm jam bagel still in her hands she walked out of the now busy great hall.

stella got back to her dorm where stupid parkinson was still sleeping so she woke her up. she didn't like her but that didn't mean she should get a detention on the first day of class. she grabbed her books and headed in direction of snape's new office.

when she got there there was already a queue of third years waiting for their o.w.l choices to be approved and the rest of the sixth year slytherins were there apart from the occasional stupid like crabe and goyle or stupid parkinson. stella had been glad she got up early because she wasn't going to queue twice because the bell rang. having had enough of waiting she used her power to push through the third years and made it to the front of the queue where zabini was.

"hello good sir." she said with a sarcastic smile.
"hi stella. may i ask why is theo stressed already?"
"as much as i love him, there is so much he has to do that he hasn't done so i had to give it a little push. why was that not okay?"
"no that wasn't okay, theo is a big boy he doesn't supervision."
"yes well, you try and explain that to snape when he doesn't show up."
"ugh, your unbelievable stella." he said standing up and leaving the queue.
"ok bye now. i'm taking your spot in the queue!" she said with a little wave.