I hadn't realized that Shiloh cut him as deep as he did.

    "Hey gorgeous." Keeping my eyes forward, I watched the lady fix my tacos and ignored him. I hadn't had any run ins with Leon lately. I've only seen him maybe twice since I've been here.

He tries to talk to me, but I ignore him. He usually walks away, but not today.

   "Nia." He called out. "You don't have to ignore me. I'm not the same dude I was in high school."

I scoffed and shook my head. The lady handed my food over the counter and I reached for it, but Leon grabbed it before I could.

     Now, I was getting agitated.

"Give me my food." I said.

    "Oh, now you can talk to me?" He said. "Walk with me."

I sighed. "No."

    "If you want ya lil boyfriend to make line, I'd suggest you do." He said lowly to me. I looked at him, slightly confused until I noticed the Sigma wristband on his wrist. "Yea, I been watching you."

That statement made my skin crawl. Leon just never stopped. Now he was admitting that he'd been stalking me.

    Against my mental, I started walking with him. He paid for my food and lead us out of the student center.

Leon put his free hand on my back and lead me around the corner where we, unfortunately, had privacy.

   "What do you want?" I gritted through my teeth

He eyed me. "You look good." I tried to move away, but he pushed me back. "Don't make me hurt you, Nia. Shiloh ain't here to save you. He rotten in the ground."

    I cut my eyes at him. "Keep Shiloh's name out of your mouth."

Leon smiled and laughed. "I feel sorry for Jace."

I was stuck. Leon had a tight grip on me. I had many questions.

"What do you want, Leon?"

Leon looked at me, loosening his grip a bit. "I saw your boy at our informational. Seem like he real interested."

I sighed. "I already know where this is going." I mumbled.

"Good." Leon bit his lip. "I wanna take you out."

"She good." Jace's voice made me jump.

Leon and I both looked to the side to see Jace standing there with the meanest look on his face. Jace was always smiling. So to see him scowl, it turned me on even more and now was not the time.

Leon let me go and Jace slowly walked up to him. "Don't you ever put yo muthafuckin' hands on my woman again. Or I'ma do to you what shoulda happened to you a few years back." He flexed his jaw muscles in all seriousness.

Leon looked at him up and down, but Jace didn't back down. Leon let out a chuckle and Jace took the tacos from his hand.

"Yea, aight." Leon glanced at me before walking away.

Jace looked at me as I let out a sigh of relief. "I' glad I got yo location. You good? He do anything to you?" He asked, caressing the sides of my face. I was too choked up to say anything so he just wrapped his arm around me. "I gotchu." He comforted me as I cried.

I hated having to appear strong when I felt so powerless. I'm just glad that Jace was looking for me. I'm not sure how that would have ended.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled against him.