Bakugo Katsuki x Reader (fantasy AU) - hell yes

Start from the beginning

Your heart was thundering against your chest as you began to hear some odd noises that you were approaching. Fatigue was trying to catch up with you for running so fast, but you wouldn't allow it to. You kept going, no matter the burning in your lungs. You wanted to save your friend. It was only your first full day out here!

You eventually reached a clearing and spotted your horse standing in the centre, small green men surrounding her. You recognised these horrible creatures, with their long noses and pointed ears. They were forest goblins. They often targeted young women or animals and children when they hunted, killing them brutally with their long claw-like nails and tearing them limb from limb to feast upon. You knew that there was only one way to kill these creatures, and that was by chopping their heads off. You counted them as they approached the distressed creature stuck in the centre of their gang.

One, two, three, four, five, six! That's a lot!

You had no idea if you were capable of killing six of these creatures, since they were very fast. They would surely attack you in any way that they could, doing anything to get their grimy hands on some fresh meat.

You didn't wait another second, before charging into the circle with your sword raised above your head. You grabbed the first one by its long brown hair, severing it's head without a second thought. The other ones obviously noticed that you had entered the area, and began to run at you. The first one approached you, tearing it's nails through the flesh of your lower leg. A loud scream left your mouth as you kicked it off, grabbing onto one by it's arms after it had made it's way onto your shoulder. You threw it to the ground and stomped on it's head, hearing a satisfying crack sound as it's skull broke under the pressure of your sandal covered foot.

You could hear more of them approaching, which worried you immensely. This had been a mistake. Now both you and your horse would die together. No, you couldn't think like that. You grabbed another from the ground, slicing it's head off and using it's head to hit another one in the head. It flew backwards and hit a tree, smashing into bright blue guts and blood.

The one you had thrown was now back at your leg, about to dig it's sharp teeth in. You quickly turned and stomped on it's neck, separating the head from the body. The last one was an elder one; you could tell by it's speed. It was at your leg, so you grabbed it by it's head and watched it squirm and try to grab you with it's claws. You sliced it's head off without another word as more of them approached through the trees. The fatigue that had been trying to catch up to you earlier had now caught up to you, and was acting speedily. You fell to the ground and awaited your death as your vision blurred, black spots appearing. You heard a loud roar in the sky, before your vision faded completely.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You awoke with a strong headache, a quiet groan escaping your lips. You sat up, rubbing your head when you felt a bandage had been wrapped around it. A small sound of confusion left your lips as you looked around the grand room you were in. It was a large stone walled room with lanterns in pitch black metal casing surrounding you. They gave the room a homely feeling, which calmed you a lot more in your current situation. There were dark red drapes over large windows, hiding the view of the outside world from your curious eyes. The floor was made of a much lighter coloured stone, that looking sanded down and a lot smoother. A large brown fur carpet surrounded the large bed that you were in. The bed itself was made of a dark wood, most likely mahogany from your knowledge. It had a canopy with red curtains over it, and a matching red sheet covering your body. There were many pillows and cushions behind you, as well as fur rugs on the foot of the bed. In front of the bed stood a tall closet, also the same dark mahogany as the bed framing. The rich colour complemented the dim lighting in the room, you had noticed.