Chapter Sixteen

Alisha

By the time I went into school the next day, pretty much everyone knew that me and Justin were dating.

Dating...I couldn't believe it myself!

All day, I was being congratulated and for once, I was really happy with my life.

That was until....

Earlier that day....

"What do you think you are doing dating him?"

I looked up to see Jess with her hand against the locker, blocking my exit.

"Why do you care? You have Monty, so just go away," I grabbed my bag, attempting to shove her out of the way.

She grabbed my shoulder, tightening her grip, "don't mess with me, bitch!"

"Hey babe whats going on?"

Thank god!!!

Justin came and grabbed me softly out of Jess' grip and kissed me.

I pointed at Jess, stuttering my words, "sh-she erm...," before I said anything though, Jess gave me a threatening look, "Jess was just saying how happy she is for me."

Justin looked at Jess, and then back at me, "okay...thank you Jess."

"No problem Justin," she grinned.

"Yeah....bye Jessica," I stuttered again, grabbing Justin's hand and pulling me away with me.

Present....

So yeah, I got threatened today.

I don't know what to do....I can't tell anyone in case, like, she kills me.

Just better be careful.

Trapped in my thoughts, I never even noticed Bryce and Zach stood in front of me.

"Jheez! You guys scared me!!!"

They both started laughing.

"Sorry baby..."

"Don't call me that!!! Just, ugh, just leave me alone!"

And that's the moment where everything from that day hit me. From the threatening, to the attention, and girls giving me bitchy looks.

I noticed how my eyes started to become wetter, as tears fell heavier and heavier.

Running, that's all I could do right now.

I was supposed to be happy.

I am happy.

Justin means everything to me...

"Woah woah woah, where are you going?"

"I-i am going to the nurses office, I hit my head in gym class before and it hurts. I might have a concussion...," I lied.

Justin tilted my head up with one finger, looking me in the eyes.

"Okay. Call me later, yeah? I'll come over, with ice cream and we can watch anything you want!"

A smile formed in the corner of my mouth.

"That sounds nice, I'll see you later."

I kissed him before gripping my bag and running.

That's when I arrived at my destination, on the other side of the school.

I went in my bag, and took two of my anxiety tablets, before knocking on the door.

"Come in!"

I walked in, tears still in my eyes, and slumped down in the chair.

"I think I need counselling again."

She looked at me, handing me the box of tissues on her desk.

"Tell me what happened, Alisha."

And I told her everything.

-   -   -   -   -

Been way too long, but I'm back!🥰