Chapter Six

"Foley, who's that?"

3rd Person

Justin and Alisha walked down the halls of Liberty High that lunch time, talking and talking.

The guy was very fond of the blonde beauty, as he admired her every feature from head to toe.

"What are you doing, Justin," Alisha giggled.

He blushed, afraid of what to say next.

His heart was pounding.

He had never felt this this before other than with Jessica Davis.

She's long gone, he thought.

"I was, erm, okay this is going to sound weird...."

"Say it Justin, I'm not going to laugh."

"Okay! I was just admiring your beauty, you're just that type of person that is good to look at."

She blushed, how is this happening to me?

"I still can't believe I've never seen you round before!!!"

Alisha slid her foot side to side on the ground, keeping her eyes on the ground so Justin couldn't see her blushing.

"I-I know," she said in just above a whisper.

He grabbed the blonde girls shoulder, and tilted her head up.

"Don't be afraid," he said

"I am sorry, I get anxious sometimes," the girl smiled apologetically at the Brunette stood just inches away from her.

"Don't be sorry," he stroked her face with his hand, "I don't judge."

Alisha's smile widened as she pulled Justin in for a hug.

"Wo-ho-hoah, and what's going on here," Bryce, the idiot of the group interrupted the two.

Justin rolled his eyes, annoyed that Bryce had interrupted the conversation.

"Fuck off Bryce," he practically begged.

"Hey, brother, don't be so moody," he smirked, looking the girl up and down.

She moved behind Justin, scared of the big ugly beast.

She knew what he did to Jessica Davis last year, thanks to Clay Jensen.

Her heart felt like it could jump out of her body, she shook like mad.

Tapping Justin on the back, she simply said "I am going to go to my next class now, it starts in a minute" and scurried off.

"Why would you come over Bryce, you knob!"

"Me and the boys were just wondering," he started as Zach, Monty, Alex, Jeff, Marcus started to walk over,"Foley, who's that?"

"None of your business, Walker," I scoffed.

"It is my business, brothers tell each other everything."

"And we are not fucking brothers, Bryce!"

He stepped closer, opening his arms open, to hug the now annoyed brunette stood in front of him.

"Come here," Bryce laughed, chasing Justin.

Then, the next thing you know, Bryce gets blocked from the reach of Justin.

"And what's going on here?" Tony asked.

Bryce just shrugged his shoulders, "nothing man."

"Good, if he doesn't want you to be there next time, you should leave him alone," Tony stated, smiling at Justin.

Then, Bryce and the group of boys were gone.

"I don't like to be in this high school drama, Justin. But I'm not gonna let him give you shit and piss you off," then Tony walked off.

"Yeah, thanks man," Justin mumbled under his breath, "thanks a lot."

Meanwhile, on the other side of the school....

Alisha Love

I walked into communications class, sitting next to Clay, who was checking out Hannah Baker.

"Just talk to the girl," I laughed, smh.

"And say what? "Hey Hannah, I like really like you. Let's get married and fuck and have little Helmet babies" I don't think so," Clay was laughing way too hard at this point.

"That's a bit far, dude," I said, flicking my hair to the side to reach down into my bag and grab my book.

As I sat back upright, in pain after bending my back, my poor unhealthy body, I came into eye contact with Justin as he walked in behind Zach.

They both waved and sat down.

And just like that, my heart, without a doubt, was going crazy.

The teacher, Mrs Bradley, interrupted my thoughts, greeting the class.

"Assignment time!" She cheered.

And then, there were echoes of huffs and sighs and groans.

So, just to keep you updated with school, it's still shit.

AN: getting excited now for whatever is next to come!

who else is excited?!!!!!