Chapter Two

"No way"

Alisha Love
Justin Foley has spoken to me, the star of the basketball team at Liberty High.

My hands were trembling as I tried my hardest to gain more attention, with a notification popping up on snapchat.

Foley.Justin has added you as a friends, tap to chat.....

I pressed his username and went onto the picture, taking a cute picture before sending it with the caption, "hey justin foley."

He replied instantly, "hey Alisha, I want to get to know you better."

I replied, "you do?"

He responded, "yes babe. Give me your number I'll call you."

This was happening, actually, like, no way, no fucking way.

I sent him my number though, and within seconds he started to ring me.

[A N - phone calls will be written in bold]

J - hey Alisha, so tell me about yourself

A - well, I go to Liberty High and....

J - whattttt??? no way, babe! seriously? me too!!

A - yeah, so I guess I'll be seeing you around school if you want?

J - yeah yeah, we can meet up tomorrow at lunch? you can come sit with me and my boys and get to know each other better!

Justin Foley has invited me to sit with all the popular guys at lunch? Never in a million years would I have thought this would happen....

A - we can d-do that yeah, that's a plan then! I will see you tomorrow, I have to sleep now

J - okay, well I'll text you in the morning, good night.

A - goodnight, Justin Foley.

And with that, I hung up, tucked myself up in bed and fell asleep.

— — — — — —

6 am

Justin Foley

"Justin you lazy prick! Get the fuck up you are gonna be late for school, again!!!"

Seth, my moms stupid dick of a boyfriend, yanked the duvet off my and stormed out of my room.

I sat up, thinking about what today was going to bring.

Alisha, the mysterious Alisha who I never knew but goes to my school.

I was nervous, to be honest, but I don't know why? I'm great with the ladies.

She seems different though:

I was about to find out everything about this girl today, everything.

I have been up most of the night thinking about her and she is on my mind right now too.

I snap out of my thoughts, and stood up, deciding to get ready for the events that were about to come.

Once I was ready, I heard a beep of a car outside my window.

I looked down to see the one and only Zach Dempsey.

Opening the window, I shouted down, "I'm coming now, so wait there!"

Rushing out of my tiny flat, my mom stops me before I get the chance to close the door.

"Not even going to say bye, Justin?"

She gripped my shoulder, aggressively, and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, mom, goodbye goodbye, can-can I go now?"

She smiled, but it was no warming smile. It was evil just like Seth.

"Okay have a good day," she said finally letting me go.

I ran down the dirty halls of my apartment building, down the stairs and hopped into Zach's car.

And with that movement, he drove off.

"Hey buddy, thanks for giving me a ride. I seriously needed to get out of that stupid house," I thanked my best friend for saving my ass.

"No worries," he replied, smiling.

I lay my head back against the head of the seat, tapping my finger on my leg anxiously.

The events about to come were on my mind as I thought about scenarios of what'd happen.

Well, I guess I was going to have to wait and see.

Roll on lunch time...

AN- thank you if you have started to read. Remember to vote and give me suggestions on the next chapter and your opinions of the story so far :) thank you, lovely people x