Winter Birthday

*This chapter is inspired by the song "All for you" by Seo In-Guk and Jung Eun-ji*

*I hope you try to listen to the song as you read. Thank you :)*

-

Chaeyeon's POV

I'm on my way back to the city. I enjoyed looking at the view outside the window, all I can see is white because of the snow that kept on falling. 

The bus stopped on a station and new passengers went inside. I was busy staring at the gift I bought when a certain girl caught my attention. She looks familiar but not at all,  I know my eyes were just messing with me. 

I quickly turn my eyes away from her. She's coming through my direction, I guess she's sitting beside me that is still vacant. She's almost in front of me when the bus suddenly move, I saw her wearing a heels and already losing her balance. 

I rushingly moved from my sit to give her a hand, but I didn't see her holding a cup of coffee. I successfully grabbed her arms and saved her from falling, but unfortunately the coffee spilled all over me.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" The girl kept on apologizing.

"It's okay. I'm fine." I told her while holding my stained shirt. The coffee is also hot.

"I'm really sorry!" The girl took out her handkerchief and wiped my shirt.

"No, I'm fine don't worry." I told her trying to stop her from wiping my shirt. 

The bus started to move again and I asked her to sit down first. As we sat down I can feel how sorry she was on the accident.

I took her handkerchief and wiped myself. I don't know but for some reason I can't look at her face. She's giving me the same aura as my ex girlfriend. Her smell, her voice, her white skin, her short hair, and even her height. I'm not sure but she also look like Japanese. I can't afford looking at her face at all.

"Are you okay?" She asked me with very shy tone.

"I'm okay, don't worry about it." I replied with a force smile.

The truth is, I don't know how will I attend the party with this dirty shirt. I don't have any spare shirt with me, I only have my bag with my wallet, passport, and my phone inside. I'm only staying for a day and will be flying back to Japan later at night.

"I will get you a new shirt as an apology." The girl spoke up again.

"No, you don't have to." I replied without looking at her.

"I insist please." She said looking at me.

"I said I'm okay." I accidentally said, but I really don't intend to be rude with her.

 "I'm sorry again." She said with a sad tone.

"Hey, no." I turned to look at her but as soon as I saw her face, I quickly turn my eyes away. 

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude." I said with my face down.

"No. It's all good. And thank you for helping me earlier." She said and I can feel her smiling.

"No problem." I smiled at her and faced the window. I never dared to look at her again. 

-

After 30 minutes I arrived on my station. I left my sit without taking glimpse of the girl. 

"Thank you again Miss!" She said.

I just vowed my head and walked away. This isn't supposed to be my station but I have to get off to buy new clothes. Thanks to that girl, now I need to shop unintentionally.