Rocky Imagine For Monique

I was waiting in the park for my boyfriend, Rocky to come. I called him 5 minutes ago telling him I had some good news and that I'd tell him in the park. Rocky came up to me and sat down. "So, what's up?" Rocky asked. I looked inside my purse for the letter and gave it to him. He opened it and started to read. "Congratulations, Ms. Brown. You have been accepted to Yale University." Rocky read. He looks up at me and half-smiles. "Congratulations." Rocky whispers. I wrap my hands around his arm and lay my head on his shoulder. "Thanks. I'm going to miss you." I whisper back. "I'm going to miss you too." Rocky asked. He kissed the top of my head and asked, "You're really leaving?" I nodded. "I can't believe it's 3000 miles away from me." Rocky said. 

     "I can't go." I whispered. I looked at my hands and tear slipped from my eye. "You have to." Rocky said. "There has to be another way. I can apply for another college closer to you." I said. Rocky turned my head to face his. "You're going.  You have to." Rocky whispered. I nodded. "No matter what, I'll always love you" Rocky said. We just held each other until it was night time. 

*The Next Day* 

    My parents helped me put all of my luggage in the car. They had tears in their eyes that they were trying to keep back. When we were done, I walked up to them. "I'm going to miss you." I said. "Promise me you're going to call and email every day?" My dad asked. I nodded. "I promise. I'll be good." I said. "Be safe." My mom said. We hugged and I turned to get into my car, "Wait!" A voice called out. I turned around and Rocky was running towards me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. Rocky held out a box. "I want you to have this. I was going to give it to you for your birthday, but I think this is the best time." Rocky said. I took it and opened it. It was necklace that read: "I love you to the moon and back." I looked up at Rocky and smiled. "I love it and I love you." I said. Rocky walked up to me and whispered, "I love you too." We hugged and kissed. 

    "What if I told you that the University magically got a letter of recommendation and they said that you could come too?" I asked. Rocky pulled away. "You're kidding." Rocky exclaimed. "Nope. You get to come to college with me! They said that when you have tours you can go online for school." I added. Rocky spun me around then put me down. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." Rocky whispered. Then, we kissed. :)

A/N

Hope you like it! Please like, comment, and vote for my books! - Monica xo