She also thought it would be good for Lisa to have some real friends, so she doesn't feel lonley anymore. "Thank you. Well I can write down my number and you can text me whenever you grab one. I have to get ready."

Jennie pecked Lisa one more time and walked to the bathroom. Lisa watched her naked body walk all the way out of room, which she enjoyed fully.

Jennie washed off and grabbed another pair of underwear and bra she packed in her bag. She put her uniform on and the two left the apartment.

Lisa parks in front of the diner. "Same time?" Jennie reached in her bag, grabbing a small piece of paper and pen and began to write down her number.

"Yes. Same time and don't forget to text me. I'll ask Rosè about tonight." She hands Lisa the paper. "I love you, and don't worry, tonight will be fun."

Jennie pecks Lisa and gets off the truck. "I love you too." Lisa says; she wasn't worried anymore. She realized as long as she was with Jennie, it didn't matter where they were or who they were with.

It was packed when Jennie walked in, all the girls were busy helping customers going to and from the kitchen.

None of them had any time to talk to each other. The normal greetings from her friends as she walked in then she got to work.

Around break time the diner slowed down a little. The girls had more time to talk together, sitting in their circle.

"So, how did the date go?" Rosè asked. Jennie smiled. The seemed so interested to see what Jennie was going to say.

"Yes. It was amazing. She took us to this buffet around the corner. I've never been but it was nice, great lighting, amazing food. We talked, she explained why she ignored me and after that we went outside. She told me how she felt about me, so now we're together."

Jennie received small clapping and congratulatory words from all the girls. "And please tell me, you did make up for last time?" Yuqi said. "Please tell me you both went home and went further this time."

"Yuqi." Rosè laughed. "Why are you asking? That's her business. If she wanted to tell she would've gotten there."

"It's fine." Jennie laughed. "I'm sure that's what everyone is wondering. Yes. We went home and it got really intense, for both us. She definitely made up for last time."

The girls cheered low. "Nice Jennie. I'm glad it all worked out for you." Seulgi said. Jennie nodded and smiled.

"Thank you." They continued their day. Jennie felt her phone vibrate. She helped her customer and went to the bathroom. She opened a new message. It read:

"Hey baby it's Lisa It took me a second to get used to using this phone but I think I got it Anything about tonight???"

Jennie realized she never had time to ask. She could've ask during their break, but Jennie preferred to ask Rosè privately.

Before she texted back she went to find Rosè and found her in the kitchen. And pulled her to the quieter side and where no one was.

"So I was wondering if you and Jisoo wanted to have dinner with me and Lisa later?" She straight asked the question.

Rosè smiled huge. "Yes. That would great. What time were you thinking?"

"Well Jisoo gets off around eight or nine right? So..." Rosè cut Jennie off.

"Well actually I could text her to get off early today. We could go when me and you get off. Go home, get ready then leave."

"Yeah that sounds great. I'll have Lisa pick me up and she'll follow you home, then when we leave she can follow you and Jisoo where ever we're going. Do all the introductions there."