Chapter 2: BTS

I haven't seen Hoseok since he offered for me to sit with his friends and him at lunch. It doesn't surprise me, since he was in all of the advanced classes, and I wasn't. I waited anxiously for this class to end, meaning I can go to lunch. I was excited to meet his friends, and sit with them, because they seemed fun and carefree.

I tapped my foot against the floor and leaned my head on my wrist, not even paying attention to the class in front of me. All I could think about was him, and I didn't know why. He was so captivating. He could be cold and intimidating, but could also be sweet and caring. What side of him was real? Were they both? Was he using one as a front? Well, I guess I'll find out.

As class ended, I jumped up out of my seat and went to my locker, putting my books away so I can go to the lunch room with the boys, and I just now noticed how excited I looked, and how excited I actually was.

I walked into the lunch room and saw the boys sitting down at their tables, fooling around. I smiled to myself and went through the line, grabbing my food and slowly walking over to the guys. Hoseok's back was to me, but the rest of guys waved me over, as if they already knew me. I was about to sit down next to one of them, but a tall one with dark blue hair and a deep voice, gestured me to take his seat.

"Here, you can sit next to the one of us you actually know," he remarks with a quiet laugh, and I smile at him. "I'm Kim Taehyung, by the way. The second youngest of our group," he adds quickly, and I nod, taking his seat.

"Nice to meet you, Taehyung," I say, and I shake his hand. It's so cold, I jerk back almost immediately. "Your hand, it's freezing!" I said, rubbing my own hand that still felt like his was on mine, the coldness definitely lingered.

"I'm sorry, it's been like that for forever, I didn't realize it..." Taehyung apologizes, quickly bowing to me before inspecting his hand and taking a seat next to me. I turn and greet Hoseok, he smiles at me and gives me a brief hug, and when he does, I bury my head into his neck, and everyone else giggles at the table, commenting how cute of a couple we'd be. I blushed and looked away, and we went around the table with introductions.

Right next to Taehyung, a strong, brunette broad chested man sits with a bunny smile, and he waves at me. "Hi, Y/N! I'm Jeon Jungkook, or Kookie, whatever you wanna call me, but I'm the youngest of our group!" He says excitedly, and I smile at him, he was adorable.

"Hi Kookie, obviously you know me," I say, laughing lightly and waving at him. He smiles at me, before we move on to the next guy, and I was amazed. He was beautiful. His hair was a mix of orange, red, and pink, and his facials were stunning. I realized I was staring, and quickly directed my eyes away from him, making him snicker.

"Hey Y/N, I'm Park Jimin, or Jimin. I'm the third youngest of this group of weirdos," he says, letting out a quiet laugh as he waves to me, showing off his eye smile, and my heart melts.

"Hi Jimin," I mutter quietly, and everyone knew this was a different introduction to the one I gave to Jungkook and Taehyung, even Hoseok. They all raise an eyebrow, but say nothing, and I hear Hoseok scoff quietly next to me. We move on to the next, and he seemed sophisticated. He wore glasses, his blond hair swept back as he regarded me.

"Hello Y/N, I am Namjoon. I'm the fourth oldest of our group, and probably the most mature out of us," he offers, smiling at me, showing off his cute dimples. "You can come to me for any problems you may have, and I'll deal with them with maturity, which is something I can't say for these idiots." I smiled at him, bowing my head quickly and muttering a 'thank you,' and a 'hello'.

The next man, looks menacing despite his purple hair. His glare softens slightly as he introduces himself, but he still doesn't seem like someone I'd want to get to know. "Hi Y/N, I'm Min Yoongi, or Yoongi. I'm the second oldest. I may seem like a jerk on first impression, but I promise you I'm a soft, funny guy if you get to know me," he says, his deep voice ringing in my ears as he shows his gummy smile. I relax, and smile back.

"Thanks, and nice to meet you, Yoongi. Honestly, that explanation relieves me a lot, so thank you for that," I comment, laughing quietly. He smiles genuinely at me, and I look at the next boy, seeming to be sitting quietly along with the rest, but also seeming very mature.

"Hi, Y/N! I'm Kim Seokjin, or Jin, and I'm the oldest of our group! I'm considered the mother of the group, and I hope you and I can be great friends!" He introduces, and I smile at him, giving him a brief nod.

"And together we are... BTS!" They all say in unison, making me laugh.

"Hi everyone!" I say enthusiastically, and I hear Jin mutter to Hoseok:

"I like her, you should keep her for yourself before one of the maknae snatch her." Hoseok snickered and shrugged, looking down. I noticed how silent he was, but didn't comment on it, until Yoongi did.

"Hobi, are you okay?" He asked, and I raised an eyebrow.

"'Hobi?'" I ask, chuckling as he glances up at me. "Cute," I mutter to myself, before he clears his throat.

The bell rings before anyone can say anything else, so I get up and wave to the guys, hearing Hoseok yell to me: "Sit with us tomorrow!" I don't say anything, and head to my dance class, with the boys behind me.

When we get into the class, the teacher announces something. "Hello students! Since you're all in advanced dance, we're going to be doing a dance competition of some sort. You must pick a partner, boy with girl, and you must create a dance routine with your partner. You'll perform it in front of the school and judges will chose who advances to the next round, where you do the process over again, with your partner. Pair up now, and begin making up your routine," she explains, and I move to the corner, sighing as I knew someone wouldn't really wanna pair up with me.

I heard someone walking up to me, and I turned my head to see Hoseok approaching me with a smile. "Hey, Y/N! Do you wanna work with me?" He asks, smiling as he gave me a hug, squeezing me warmly. I pull back and nod, a smile on my face.

"Sure! Are you sure you want to work with me, though? You could work with literally anyone else, and it's probably be better for you," I said, feeling very insecure. Hoseok was talented, way more than I, or anyone else in the class. He nods and smiles, taking my hand and placing a gentle kiss on it.

"You're talented, Y/N. Don't allow anyone to tell you otherwise," he remarks, pulling me into another hug. I relaxed and closed my eyes, letting his woodsy scent envelop me as we hugged for a few seconds. I laid my head against his chest, his arms engulfing me entirely, and my nose gently brushed against his neck. I pulled away gently, and his hands lingered on my arms for a moment, they were cold, like Taehyung's.

I cleared my throat nervously, and he quickly retracted his hands, smiling sheepishly at me. One of the popular girls at my school walked up to us, Nayeon. She ran her hand up Hoseok's arm, smiling at him flirtatiously.

"Hoseok... you don't want to work with this nerd, do you? I bet she can't even dance, got into this class some other way. Work with someone talented..." She offers, snaking her arms around his waist and leaning against him, but he quickly shrugs her off with a lot of force.

"Nayeon, if I wanted to work with you, I would've offered. I want to work with Y/N, she's more talented than you'll ever be, in every way. She's not stuck up and bitchy like you are, she cares for others. Just stop and fuck off," he says casually, and she seems shocked, before she scoffs and turns on her heel, storming off. Both Hoseok and I caught as she muttered:

"That little roach will pay for this." I got shivers, and he rubbed my arms again.

"Hey, you're okay, nothing will happen to you. Not while I'm here," he whispers into my ear, engulfing me into his arms again, kissing the top of my head. I sigh and calm down, nodding as I pull away.

"Let's get to practicing, class is almost over," I muttered shyly, and he spared me one of those stunning smiles, before we got to work.