Chapter 11 - I Will Not Expose You

Почніть із самого початку

"@IsaacBoots: @IhugeArianator - Me? You should probably focus on the people even closer to her. #MindYourOwnBusiness

"What's that suppose to mean?!"  Jai spat.

 "I need some fresh air." Ariana spoke leaving the room hastily.

 "I'll go." Jai spoke leaving the room to comfort her.

                                                                  *      *      *       *     *

"I don't like seeing you like this baby, I know you're not okay." Jai spoke looking down at Ariana who was sitting down against the wall.

 "The sad thing is I don't think I ever will be okay." Ariana mumbled breaking Jai's heart a little.

 "Of course you will, you're the strongest person I know." Jai assured her sitting down beside her, putting an arm around her shoulder.

 "Then why do I feel so sad." She frowned resting her head on her knees.

 "Because you're only human, everyone gets sad baby. It just depends if you let it bring you down or not.. I don't want you to let it bring you down. I want to see you smile again."

 "Thank you." Ariana spoke kissing Jai's cheek lightly.

 "Let's go back inside." Jai spoke helping Ariana up as they made their way back inside the dance studio.

 "What's wrong?" Ariana spoke seeing the stunned looks on everyone's faces.

 "Look at this." Joan spoke showing Ariana her phone. 

"@ArianaFan123 : @IsaacBoots - Jai would never hurt Ariana!

@IsaacBoots : @ArianaFan123 - DO NOT TWIST MY WORDS. I said nothing about Jai hurting Ariana. #ExitGracefully

"Ariana, what are you doing?" Joan asked her daughter noticing she was typing fastly on her phone.

"@ArianaGrande: Angry & Confused right now. Please do not believe rumours because half the time they are never true. I'm seeing a lot of crazy things right now and they're stupid and untrue. Continue to spread light and not rumours. 

Ariana tweeted.

@ArianaLove13: @ArianaGrande - So Jai never hurt you?" A fan tweeted Ariana. 

@ArianaGrande : @ArianaLove13 - Never has & Never would. Sweetest boy ever and I love him till  death.

@Ariananator13: @ArianaGrande - You don't have to be scared Ariana! We love you so much if Jai has hurt you we hurt him!" 

"@ArianaGrande: - @Ariananator13 - I would never defend anyone that has hurt me mentally or physically. Jai has never hurt me, he has been nothing but good to me. 

@ArianaGrande: - You need to own up you know who you are. People who are innocent are getting blamed for things they have no part in. You know who you are. I will not expose you.

@ArianaGrande: I love @JaiBrooks1 more than anything in the world. Have a good day everyone. 

"That man is ridiculous. He knew exactly what he was doing, I'm absolutely disgusted." Ariana ranted turning her phone off.

"Sweetie, what you just did right now was so brave, we all know Jai would never hurt you." Joan spoke hugging Ariana tightly.

 "Thank you, for doing that." Jai beamed pecking Ariana forehead lightly as she smiled in reply.

 "We can all tweet about it if you want?" Brian insisted.

 "No, it's fine.. we better start rehearsing." Ariana replied.

                                                             *   *   *    *    *    * 

                                                         "Be my, be my,

                                                 be my Be my, be my baby

                                              Be my, be my, be my baby,

                                                  And drive me crazy"

"Yes guys! 5,6,7,8!" Brian shouted over the music as Ariana and the rest of the dancers followed his dance moves.

                                                    "Be my, be my, be my

                                                          Be my, be my baby

                                                      Be my, be my, be my baby,

                                                            And drive me crazy"

The song ended as everyone ran into a group hug excitedly.

"This choreography is so sick! I love it! Well done Brian and Scott." Ariana spoke congratulating Brian and Scott on their choreography as the rest of the dancers clapped proudly.

 "Group photo everyone!" Jones beamed.

 "You've got to be in it though Jones.." Ariana insisted as Jones put his camera on the table to get into the photo.

 "Alright, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." Jones spoke as the camera flashed taking the picture of everyone.

 "Should we take it again? I mean I wasn't in it." A voice spoke.

It was Isaac.

Chapter 11 will continue from right here I just love a good cliffhanger. Please comment and Vote. I cannot update without any comments because I need feedback so please comment. I'll start writing chapter 12 now it can hopefully be uploaded by tomorrow.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.