Bakugou hides with you; Boyfriend au

(Slight ecchi, fluff)

Your point of view:

Gasping for air, "You think we lost them?" I asked Bakugou. What are we doing you asked?

Uraraka wantes to play a game until our next class, so we agreed to play hide and seek. If you saw someone you gotta tap their shoulder, and they are out. If your shoulder got tapped, you're out.

We were made to pair up with whoever you like. Of course, I chose my boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou.

The only rule is, Don't split up with your partner.

We ran as far as we could've, but we ran out of breath. "Yeah, I think we did. Let's rest here for now." Bakugou said, petting my head.

"And you know, we gotta be quiet." Bakugou said, I nodded my head.

"I don't really care about this game, but I gotta beat those idiots." He explained, we sat on the floor.

He stroked my hair, "But I still can't believe, I'm gonna spend sometime, alone..with you." He smiled softly.

"And, if i'm really honest.." He paused for a while, "I still can't believe..that i'm dating an idiot like you." He joked, I softly punched his chest.

We laugh, trying to hold our voices. He went close to my face, feeling his breath on my lips, I closed my eyes shut.

His soft lips crashed on mine, "As I told you, we need to stay quiet as possible..so, don't moan." I was confused with what he said. He shifted his lips to my neck, biting on it softly.

I groaned trying to hold back my moans, I heard Bakugou chuckle. "Hold your voice, we don't wanna get caught." He sucked on my skin, biting it once in a while.

"K-kacchan..s-stop!" I forced words out of my mouth, "Don't tell me what to do! You don't wanna be punished tonight, don't ya?!" He said, I digged my nails into his clothed back.

He groaned, "Crap, this is turning me on..s-shit." He muttered, he started to suck on my chest bone. "F-fuck.." I moaned, I tried to push him off me.

"Don't be such a disobedient bitch, you know you can't push me." He continued biting on my skin. "If you push me again, I will punish you when we get home." He kissed my cheek and continued sucking on my neck.

"Aw, look at that. I made you mine, no one will ever touch you..other than me." He made a hickey on my neck.

"You..know, I only do this to you right?" He got his lips of my neck, I nodded my head. "It's..because..I love you." He said, kissing my lips, softly.

I hugged him softly, "I love you too, Bakugou.." He hugged me tighter. "Never ever, leave my side." He commanded, I nodded. "I would never." I said.

"Good." He smiled, "Why am I so soft when i'm with you.." He muttered, blushing. "I love you so fucking much.." He said, we chuckled. "No 'I love you too?'" I shook my head, "I love you too, Kacchan.." I said, only to be interrupted with Tsuyu.

"Found em!" Tsuyu shouted, we were startled. Mina tapped both our shoulders. "What were you two doing? Why are you all red and sweaty?" Tsuyu asked.

"U-uh.." My mind went blank, "None business, idiots." Bakugou said, wrapping his arm around me.

We both got up, "Yay, we won!" Mina cheered, she and Tsuyu high fived each other. Bakugou scoffed, "2nd place, tch." He complained, I smiled actually.

"Second place isn't that bad, since we didn't really do anything but make ou-" My tongue slipped, "You guys did what?!" My face was red as a tomato.

Bakugou carried me and made us fly off, "Couldn't hold your tongue, huh?" He looked at me, grinning. "Maybe this'll shut you up." He kissed me rougher as we landed in the rooftop of the school.

We both gasped for air, "I said this enough already but..I love you so much, more than..I love myself, that's being something." I smiled, He smiled back. The ball rang, "We'll continue this..when we get home." He smirked, we held hands as we get back to class.