CHAPTER 10|I ASK "HIM" OUT

Please read chapter 9 first and if you wondering why chapter 9 is not the one your reading because chapter 9 just vanished so I did another one of what I remembered so please  read chapter 9 first or it wouldn't make sense.

Deku's POV
"Yes I like tomura"
The room fell into silence as dabi said those words only hearing the trees outside until tomoru came through a portal "I need hel-" he froze when he saw dabi turning the room into more silence than it was already.

Dabi's POV
The room was in silence until it was broke when deku came back to life."oh tomoru, dabi wanted to tell you something so are just going to go" he said making his way out with todoroki ' wait bitch who,you better come back here deku ' I raged in my thoughts. "So what did you wanted to tell me" he asked,I was basically sweatting like I was in the oven "o-oh I just wanted to ask you if y-you w-would like to to-go o-out w-with m-me" I said blushing slightly ."s-sure" he to my suprise said.'okay dabi you just ask him out so try to get out now'. I'm just going to go now I have something to do so I'm just going to pick you up tomorrow see you soon " I said making my way out.

When i went out i knocked down three people "toga,todoroki and deku, what are you guys doing " I said not forgetting what deku put me in ."oh we were just passing by" toga said which was obviously a lie.

Dabi- "anyways, deku you better run!"

Deku- "oh shit" *starts running *

Welp.......bye..........😑