PART 1|FATHER

"You will never be a hero like me you quirkless loser" says bakugou as he punch deku in the gut while everyone is laughing at deku, after  beating the hell out of deku they left him on the ground crying and thinking of his use to be best friend but was interrupted by a man  with a cloak on an a dangerous aura around him when he was approaching him deku got up an stepped back .Every step the man take deku always step back thinking if he should use the quirk he was hiding from everyone.

Deku's POV
A man with an incredibly dangerous aura came towards me I  was so scared that every step that he walked i back away an the same time "s stay s away f from me" I stuttered while hitting a wall "an why should I "the man says smirking "w what d do you want mister" I said still scared of what he might do. "You don't call your old man mister"the man said still smirking" o old man "I said confuse as hell then something just hit me

FLASH BACK
"Please don't leave me father" younger deku said "I will come back and remind you that heroes are not what they seem and don't forget get your old man izuku "his father said while going in a purplish blackish portal izuku just nodded with tear streaming down his face smiling.

FLASH BACK ENDED
"F Father I  said with a disbeleif look in my eyes , he just nodded and smiled at  deku before the father(all for one) could say something deku rushed an hugged him "Where were you "deku asked a bit angry about the fact that he left him "izuku your mother  was cheating on me an used me for money"that statement made deku get out of the his father's arm an ran home with his light green eyes glowing,  he looked insane, when he open the door to his house "I was worried sick"his mother said pretending to be all innocent but deku didn't believe one shit she said "don't play dumb with me ""w what do you mean izuku "his mother said suprised of what he said "you fucking whore"deku said angry as hell deku stepped forward angry as hell "dont come near me you moster"she said holding a kitchen knife pointing at him. Deku kicked her still angry,his mom dropped the knife in pain by the kick, izuku quickly took the knife an stabbed her in the belly an got blood all over him .
Deku licked the blood off of his mouth an said "delicious "when he was finished he buried the body with his father's help ofcourse an after he was introduced to the league of villians.