Chapter 12

"I'm home!" I called through the house when I got home.

"Nori, what happened?" Shiro said, his voice filled with worry. The news was on behind him. Ryu was sitting next to him and I could see the worry in his dark eyes.

I set down my bag and walked over to the couch to sit next to Shiro. Then, I told them the details of what happened at the U.S.J.

"I'm going to cancel the plans you have for the next three days since the school was canceled and you deserve a few days off," Ryu said after I finished my explanation. Then he stood up. "Now, I have some work to do."

I watched as Ryu walked down the hall and toward his office. Once I saw he disappeared around a corner I turned my gaze to Shiro. "Someone found out about my secret."

Shiro leaned forward and looked at me with a shocked expression. "Wait, really? Who?"

I knew Shiro wouldn't care too much, unlike Ryu, so I decided I wanted to tell Shiro. Especially since I didn't want to keep it to myself. "This boy named Shoto Todoroki," I answered. "I'm pretty sure he'll keep it a secret for me though."

"That's good," Shiro said, leaning back into the couch.

We were quiet for a minute before I thought of an idea. "Oh, since I don't have school for the next few days, do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Huh?" My brother seemed a little shocked by the question. "Yeah."

I smiled. It would be nice to be able to hang out with Shiro. "Ok. I'm going to my room to do some stuff done."

"Ok." Shiro grabbed a console controller and started to play one of his games.

* * *

The next day, I left the house around 10 minutes before Shiro's school ended to pick him up. His school was just over 5 minutes away from our house, so I was able to walk there.

I got to his school a little before it ended. I stood outside on my phone and waited for my brother. It didn't take too long for the faint sound of the bell ringing to reach my ears. Now all I had to do was hope Shiro wouldn't take forever to leave the school.

"Nori?" I looked up from my phone to see Shiro standing just outside the school's gates with a slightly confused look on his face.

"Hey, Shiro," I said, turning off my phone and putting it in my pocket.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well, I got bored waiting for you so I just decided we could go where you wanted to go right after school," I answered with a bright smile.

Shiro sighed. "Of course."

My smile faded at his slightly annoyed tone. "So where do you want to go?" I asked.

Shiro narrowed his ocean blue eyes, more confusion filling them. "Huh?"

"Where do you want to go?" I repeated.

"O-oh, well... there's this game that I want to get..." Shiro started.

"Ok, then let's go to the game store," I said. Shiro gave me a confused glance before he nodded and lead the way to the game store.

On the way, we stopped at a small food stand to eat something. From there, it only took a few more minutes to get to the game store.

"So what one are you going to get?" I asked Shiro as he was browsing the games.

Shiro sighed as he crouched down to look at the games on the bottom shelf. "I don't know..."

"What are you doing here?!" Someone growled from behind me.