Chapter 11

We walked into the hall where only a week ago alpha black cracked the marble. The cracks were still there. I held lead hand into the great building and saw Alpha Luke.

"Lea why don't you go walk around I have to talk to other alphas" I said she nodded her head

"It's great to see you again alpha Luke and Lilly." I said.

"I've missed you Amber." Lilly said as she pulled me in for a hug. "Your mother as well."

"She would miss you too." I said

"Where's my hug." Luke said. I laughed

"I missed you to Luke." I said. Then at that moment I smelled him. I could barely control myself.

"It was nice seeing you two I'll see you later." I said my voice almost shaking

I turned and tried to find his grey eyes I walked among the hallways until I was pushed up a wall again.

"You have to stop doing that to me." I said. His grey eyes swirling. He was wearing a tux and had his hair messily which I wanted to run my hands through. His smell had my mouth watering. He didn't talk which made me irritated I grabbed his arms and pulled them off the wall and left. The sparks that were in my hand drove me crazy. I went back out to the main lobby where everyone else was. When a hand came from behind and wrapped around my waist filling me with sparks he then whispered in my ear.

"Don't walk away from me." his lips gently touching my ear each time he spoke a word. I almost melted right there. I turned around his hands around my waist stroking my back carefully.

He then let go and offered me his hand. I hesitantly took it and he pulled me outside and into the Forrest. He let go the Sparks fading and looked throughout the forest. Becoming irritated. I asked him

"What do you want."

"Your seriously asking me that." his voice the sound of velvet.

"You barely have even talked to me." I said angrily.

"The whole entire werewolf community is terrified and hates me. They probably wouldn't give me a minute with you." He said

"I'm the most respected Alpha why do you think they wouldn't let you be alone with me ." I said. He wouldn't answer.

"Maybe because you kill innocents." I said.

"They weren't innocent." he said his words licking with venom.

"You could've told me that at our meeting which you left in the first minute." I said

"Because if I stayed any longer I wouldn't be able to control myself." he said. "We are mates they are supposed to be together so when they are apart for awhile your wolf drives you into a oblivion on insanity." He said quietly.

"We are not mates." I said. His eyes darkened and he grabbed me behind my waist.

"Your telling me you can't feel this." he said as he stroked my arm and ran his hand on my hip.

End of chapter 11 hope you guys enjoyed it kisses natalie