Chapter 20

I woke up facing Black. His muscular chest rising and falling. The only time he seemed relaxed and not pissed was when he was sleeping. I knew my pack wasn't happy that we were moving into sleeping beauty's pack but he was mate and we would have the strongest pack in the US. Slowly without him noticing I slipped out of his arms and went to the cemetery for the last time.

I walked in between the lines of trees their leaves hustling in the wind. Today you could smell the fresh flowers blooming. I placed my hand on the grave and saw the memories. I wish I could truly talk to him again. I played with his necklace around my neck and thought about him.

"Amber!" someone yelled." We have to go we are leaving. I laid down the rose.

"Bye big bubby." I said leaving my favorite place.

I hopped into my grey jeep and fired up the engine. Then right as I was about to back out Black opened the door and sat down.

"No no no no no. Out." I said.

"I'm not going anywhere." he said and laid the seat back and crossed his arms back behind his head. I rolled my eyes and backed out of the pack house. Soon the tall trees became green blurs as I zipped past them.

"You know you drive really fast." he said nervously.

"I drive the average speed." I said.

"Your going 40 miles over the speed limit.

"I like to get where I'm going."

"So your trying to get to my house my room fast." he said with a smirk.

"No." I said coldly. "Why would I want to go in there it probably smells bad?"

"Well it's going to be your room when we get there so deal with it." He said.

"We have to share a room." i said.

"Yep." he said popping the p.

"Um no." I said

"Um yes." he said.

"Haha no." I said

"I'm not arguing about it." he said

"Whatever." I said shaking my head. Then I heard his heavy breathing. I looked over at him. He was sleeping. I really don't understand. 4 more hours with sleeping beauty.