Jackson Street Gym Part 2

~Okay before I say anything else Instead of a funny Tyrus meme Today I put the map of where everyone is reading this because It is crazy to see all the different place you guys are. Thank you so much. Anyway this is the second part of Jackson Street Gym so if you skipped that you will either want to skip this one or go back and read it hope you enjoy.~

"Hey," Cyrus responded. Gosh have I missed his face. His perfect curly hair, and his chocolate eyes to match. He truly was a beautiful creature sent down from above.

"So," he said snapping me back to reality, "I guess I am ready to hear your side." Okay TJ you can do this no big deal just tell him. I mean it's not like he can hate you more than he already does.

"Okay so, um," I start nervously, "So I know what I did was horrible. And I know that you may never forgive me for that, and that's okay. But, um. Oh gosh this is hard. Well um the day before costume day Kira confronted me let's just say she said some things."

Cyrus looked confused for a second before interpreting me, "What things?" Great he just had to ask that.

"Well she tried to get me to do the costume with her and I said no because I really wanted to do the costume with you," I said uneasily, " And she said 'So you would rather do a costume with Cyrus then with me. Ok'," I said mocking her.

"So," Cyrus said in disbelief, "That's why you didn't do the costume with me because she said one little rude comment." Cyrus looked angry and I knew that I was going to have to explain further.

"No. Well yes. She did say that but later that night she texted me. I don't even know how she got my number in the first place, not that it matters right now, and she blackmailed me," I said hoping that he wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"Blackmail you? With what?" Cyrus asks. Wow full of questions are you today huh Cyrus.

"Well do you remember how right before I asked you to do the summersalt idea with me and we saw Kira?" Cyrus nodded before i continued, "Well do you remember how I had my arm around your shoulder?" Cyrus nodded again. "Well as we walked away she took a picture of us. And well she texted it to me and said that if I didn't do the costume with her and didn't let her on the team she would post it everywhere around town with a caption that outed me."

"Oh," Cyrus said. Oh that was what he said two little letters. I just poured my heart out to him. I came out I have only come out to two people other than him. And one of them was Kira so that doesn't really count because she figured it out on her own. And all he had to say was 'Oh'.

"Yeah so I am sorry that I embarrassed and disappointed you, but I couldn't let her out me. My parents don't know and I am not sure if they are homophobic or not. My team doesn't know. Cyrus no one know except Amber, Kira, and now you. Please you can't tell anyone," I beg.

"That is not my secret to tell TJ," Cyrus said almost soothingly, "But um I'm confused. How did she find out you were gay?" Great Cyrus the one question you hadn't asked. Why did I even think i was in the clear?

"Um because she saw me look at you i guess," I said hoping that he would get the hint. But clearly by the look on your face you didn't, "And i guess she could see how much I like you because I really do like you Cyrus."

"Yeah?" Cyrus asks in a soft tone.

"Yeah," I said with a sad smile on my face.

"I like you too for the record," Cyrus said with a full smile now covering his face.

"What do we do now?" I ask. I never thought I would get this far.

"Well I guess we go out for a date and see how that goes. How does that sound?" He asks.

"That sounds perfect," We are both stood up at this point looking at each other similar to the last time we made up at this exact spot. "Do you think I could kiss you right now?" Cyrus smiled taking a step closer.

"I think we could arrange that. But wait this could out you TJ are you sure you want to" He warns.

"I really don't give a flying duck right now," I whisper as our lips touched for the first time. It was nothing special, but it was us so it was special to me.

"The kids at the Gym really miss you," I said grabbing his hand as we walk towards the spoon.

"Well I might just have to come in tomorrow to see them," He says leaning his head on my arm.

"They wouldn't be the only ones you come to see right?" I ask with a fake pout.

"Of course not," he says almost offended, "I might want to see my boyfriend too."

"Ooo boyfriend I like the ring to that," I said laying a soft kiss to his hair.

...

Two days at Andi's 14th birthday party we officially announce our relationship to the Good Hair Crew + Others. Everyone was really happy to hear that what was it that they called CYrus and I again? Oh right Tyrus was finally a thing. Now we just have to tell my parents. That should be fine right?

~So That is it for today I guess. Um let me know what you think if you want. Um I just want to say Thank you we are so close to 5,000 views. I remember when I got 100 and that was crazy. So thank you for all they love and support.~

~Love Talia