Jackson Street Gym

~Hey so sorry for being a terrible writer and whatnot. But here is my inevitable 3x13 fic. I really didn't want to do one but I am running out of ideas and I am working on the Marry Me part 2 next so watch out for that or don't I don't care. So enjoy this short little bub.~

Ever since Tj helped Cyrus with the summersault Tj has brought Cyrus back to the gym that he worked at. While TJ was doing his job Cyrus would sit and watch the other boy interact with the kids or do some homework.

The kids loved Cyrus almost as much as TJ did, not that anyone needed to know that. And ever since The costume day incident Cyrus stopped showing up. TJ knew he hurt Cyrus a lot, but Cyrus wouldn't let him explain what had happened. Reasonably speaking TJ was extra moody lately.

As TJ walked in and put his bag down the kids rushed over to him so they could say hi.

"Twe-Jaaay," Olivia said jumping into his arms. TJ laughed at how the young girl said his name as he caught her and gave her a nice squeeze.

"Hey peanut," He said with the biggest smile on his face. No matter how upset Tj was theses little kiddies would always cheer him up. Olivia giggled at the nickname while TJ spun her around then carefully set her down.

"Where's Cywus?" A little boy named Wynn asked. TJ rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Ummm," TJ wasn't sure how to put it. You see TJ wasn't sure if Cyrus would ever forgive him or if this was just another blip that they would get over in a week. Should he tell them the grim truth or should he try and stay optimistic. "Cyrus just can't make it today. Okay?" Optimism it is.

All the kids in the room faces' dramatically fell with these words.

"Hey, but maybe next time," TJ said bending down to his knees patting Renaldo's shoulder gently.

"Yeah maybe next time," Olivia said cheerfully.

...

The rest of his shift went by without a hitch. As the kids left, and TJ was just about to lock up when he heard a buzzing coming from his phone. He went over to his phone and read a surprising message.

'Hey meet me at the park I think I am ready to talk' TJ didn't know how to feel his stomach dropped and had butterflies at the same time. Cyrus wanted to talk to him that was great. OH no was he ready to tell Cyrus the truth about what happened.

He didn't have time to have this internal battle so he texted back, 'I will be right there :)'.

TJ rushed out the door fumbling with the keys to lock the door. Once he heard the click he ran straight to the park knowing where Cyrus would be.

Once he get to The swingset he sat down next to Cyrus and started with a simply, "Hey".

~Love Talia