"We weren't married."

"It doesn't matter— we were together right?"

"No we weren't at that time we wasn't fucking with each other like that —you was just doing that shit to keep yo mother happy so y'all could make a what... a 'name' for yourselves." He emphasized.

"Montana please, I been trying for months now. I do everything to make you happy, I cook all your favorite foods, and I don't even like cooking but I do it for you. I go out of my way to do things for you because I'm trying, I love you. You wanna divorce me instead of going to counseling, like are you kidding me?"

"So because you all of a sudden wanna cook me dinner that means you trying?" He chuckled, shaking his head. He walked up to her thinking for a second before he said,  "Let me ask you dis' why you do it?"

Kacey sighed ,"You left Montana, who the hell does that, right after we lost our baby you went on tour for months and didn't even talk to me. I was hurting and you left me. I had to push her out and hold her little body in my hands, Montana. Who was I supposed to confide in, Who was gonna be there for me?" She started to tear up as she looked at Montana.

"I was hurting too!" He pointed to his chest. "You made that decision to fuck that nigga. You aint once open ya mouth and talk to me. You could of told me not to go on the fucking tour. I went to keep my mind off that shit. Who was gonna be there for you, but who was gonna be there for me Kacey? You acting like you went through that shit alone. That was my daughter too."

"I shouldn't of had to open my mouth to tell you anything. You knew, and yeah I know you were going through it too and that was selfish of me alright and I'm sorry."

"Look...I just want you to sign the papers, alright." He mumbled.

Kacey didn't say anything back as she looked at him in disbelief. She said she was sorry and if she could of taken back what she did she would've but what happened was done. "Im not signing those papers. Im just not."

"I just need some space from all of this, Aight. You could stay but ima find me a place to stay for a while."

Kacey Lamont

Kacey laid in her bed staring at the wall

Kacey laid in her bed staring at the wall. She was tired of everything. From the pettiness to the fighting everyday.

Whatever happened, Kacey did her part to show Montana she was sorry and only wanted one person which was him.

Hearing a knock on the door she turned her head seeing Alyssa standing by the door holding her One year old baby girl Mia.

"Alyssa." Kacey sat up.

"Hey." Alyssa smiled walking over to the side of the bed by Kacey sitting down.

"and you brought pumpkin with you." Kacey smiled cooing at Mia as Alyssa handed her over to her. "Hey pretty girl."

"Babababa."

"Aww She ova here tryna talk."

"She stay talking too."

"When did you get here."Kacey asked Alyssa as she pinched Mia's cheek.

"Just now actually, Mon let me in on his way out."

"Oh okay."

"I see his grumpy ass still mad at you." Alyssa shook her head.

"I mean I don't blame him but I already did everything in my power to get this relationship somewhere and he still hasn't met me halfway." Kacey shrugged as she placed Mia on the floor since she was climbing out her lap.

"Even though that is my brother, he is giving you every reason to leave his ass. Yeah you made a mistake but he has too plenty of times I was at the wedding and I saw how he looked at you. The nigga even shed a few tears. If he's really in love with you or whatever he would try to make the shit work out and go back to counseling. Him doing all this extra shit to just to hurt you."

Kacey sighed. "I was neva like this. Begging some nigga to stay with me. I'm tired and exhausted with this shit. I don't wanna keep hearing how I fucked some other nigga for years if we even continue the marriage. And I guess it did make sense on why he wants a divorce and he wants to move out."

"What!?" Alyssa's eyes widened. "He hit you with the papers. What type of shit is that?"

"I don't know what to do at this point." Kacey tucked her hair behind her head."I wouldn't be saying we stayed together for Major because I genuinely love and care for this man."

"I know you probably wouldn't want advice from a eighteen year old but just let him get the space he needs for now and then he'll see what he's missing out on."

"Well s-." Kacey stopped looking at Alyssa hearing yelling downstairs.

"These damn kids." Kacey said getting up as Alyssa chuckled jogging out the room and down the stairs.

Walking down the stairs Kacey and Alyssa saw Major and Mia fighting over one of majors Car toys

"Mama." Mia yelled as she tried to pull the toy from Major.

"Mine." Major said before he pushed her causing her to fall on the floor and she started crying. Alyssa was about to walk over to Mia but Kacey stopped her.

"Major." Kacey snatched the car from him. She kneeled down to his level looking at him.

"Go help her up and tell her you sorry now." She said not caring that Majors eyes was watering since he was hated being yelled at.

He walked over to Mia and grabbed her hand helping her up as she rubbed her eyes.

"Sowry." He said giving he a hug before he walked back over to Kacey holding his arms out. Kacey shook her head before she picked him up and he laid his head on her shoulder sniffling.

"You can't just hit people because they have something of yours—sometimes its nice to share things bubba." She wiped his eye before giving him a kiss on the cheek.